Old 28-06-2006, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Default Bronze Fennel

Aphids causing mayhem on my Bronze Fennel, never had that before, anyone
else?

kate
Old 28-06-2006, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Aphids causing mayhem on my Bronze Fennel, never had that before, anyone
else?

Not yet :-)

Janet

lucky lucky you, shall I send you some :-)

kate
Old 28-06-2006, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Kate Morgan wrote:

Aphids causing mayhem on my Bronze Fennel, never had that before, anyone
else?

Yes Kate you are not alone. I discovered the tops covered in greenfly
only yesterday. I have tried the washing up liquid and water method,
not quite sure if it has worked or not as they are still pretty covered
and it's hard to tell if they are dead yet. :-(

Gail

Old 28-06-2006, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Aphids causing mayhem on my Bronze Fennel, never had that before, anyone
else?

Yes Kate you are not alone. I discovered the tops covered in greenfly
only yesterday. I have tried the washing up liquid and water method,
not quite sure if it has worked or not as they are still pretty covered
and it's hard to tell if they are dead yet. :-(

Gail

sorry it has happened to your plants but glad I am not alone.Very
strange, why this year!

kate
Old 28-06-2006, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
EastneyEnder

Kate Morgan wrote:
Aphids causing mayhem on my Bronze Fennel, never had that before, anyone
else?

Yes Kate you are not alone. I discovered the tops covered in greenfly
only yesterday. I have tried the washing up liquid and water method,
not quite sure if it has worked or not as they are still pretty covered
and it's hard to tell if they are dead yet. :-(

Gail

sorry it has happened to your plants but glad I am not alone.Very
strange, why this year!

Odd.
The wild fennel (not bronze) that grows prolifically down here in any patch
of spare ground is doing business as usual.

Might be illegal to dig it up, but would be willing to do so for interested
parties as it is a weed in these parts.
--
Sue
Pendragon Hamstery

Old 30-06-2006, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

snip

Odd.
The wild fennel (not bronze) that grows prolifically down here in any patch
of spare ground is doing business as usual.

Might be illegal to dig it up, but would be willing to do so for interested
parties as it is a weed in these parts.

That is very kind of you but I should not encourage any illegal doings
:-) however seed as and when would be acceptable.

kate

can I prune bronze fennel? gogo[_3_] United Kingdom 3 06-06-2013 09:52 PM
Bronze fennel Just Molly United Kingdom 1 26-06-2004 11:10 PM
Bronze Fennel Gea Jones United Kingdom 6 29-12-2003 11:04 AM
Bronze fennel seed Maja Ferle United Kingdom 3 22-03-2003 11:30 AM
fennel MrMoosehead United Kingdom 3 01-12-2002 02:45 AM