Old 02-07-2006, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fenwoman

Default Dog pooh

Redman wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Get yourself a dog. A BIG dog, something that you can put outside and

other
dogs will say "**** that, I ain't shiting in his domain" or a pitbull.

He won't be getting a pitbull since it is illegal to breed, buy, sell or
give away this breed.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fenwoman

Alan wrote in message
In message , fenwoman
wrote

It annoys the hell out of me when lazy dirty dog owners allow their pets

shit all over someone elses property or footpaths.

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

Neither my cats, nor any of my 9 dogs, shit anywhere other than my own
land.

Old 02-07-2006, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

fenwoman wrote:
cineman wrote in message
. uk...

"Mike" wrote in message

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to
shit in my garden

Shoot or snare.

The dog or owner?

I should killfile Mike unless you want a load of rants at every
opportunity however off topic, on how much he hates cats and what
sort of illegal activities to use to vent that hatred.

You almost got killfiled yourself for replying to the crsossposting trolls:

some posters killfile everyone who X-posts

Old 02-07-2006, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Redman

"fenwoman" wrote in message

Redman wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Get yourself a dog. A BIG dog, something that you can put outside and

other
dogs will say "**** that, I ain't shiting in his domain" or a pitbull.

He won't be getting a pitbull since it is illegal to breed, buy, sell or
give away this breed.

sarcasm mode Yes I know it is, but there are such things as a blackmarket
in case you didn't know.

Redman

Old 02-07-2006, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper

"gavin" wrote in message
. ..

"Mike" wrote in message

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
John wrote:
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Put up a sign saying, 'please don't shit on the grass'

:-)))))

Brilliant !!!!

But regret that the pun will go over the heads of many on this newsgroup

and
you may have to explain :-))

I don't mind admitting that it went over my head - please explain!

all well and good if the dogs can read

Old 03-07-2006, 06:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

John wrote:
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on

the
entry drive and exit path?

Put up a sign saying, 'please don't shit on the grass'

:-)))))

Brilliant !!!!

But regret that the pun will go over the heads of many on this

newsgroup
and
you may have to explain :-))

I don't mind admitting that it went over my head - please explain!

all well and good if the dogs can read

Sorry, more subtle and cleverer than that ;-)

It's a play on words on a sign seen in parks and gardens where you are meant
to stick to the paths and footways. "Please do not sit on the grass"

Oh well.

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 03-07-2006, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper

"Mike" wrote in message

John wrote:
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on

the
entry drive and exit path?

Put up a sign saying, 'please don't shit on the grass'

:-)))))

Brilliant !!!!

But regret that the pun will go over the heads of many on this

newsgroup
and
you may have to explain :-))

I don't mind admitting that it went over my head - please explain!

all well and good if the dogs can read

Sorry, more subtle and cleverer than that ;-)

It's a play on words on a sign seen in parks and gardens where you are
meant
to stick to the paths and footways. "Please do not sit on the grass"

Oh well.

Mike

yawwn yes we did get it mister crowe hows the noncing going these days?

Old 03-07-2006, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

yawwn yes we did get it mister crowe

:-))

Yes of course you do now it's been explained to you :-))

hows the noncing going these days?

Might I respectfully suggest that you ask the person, or considering the
newsgroup concerned, the 'people' as we have one in this newsgroup, who are
into this sort of thing?

Old 03-07-2006, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gavin

"Mike" wrote in message
yawwn yes we did get it mister crowe

:-))

Yes of course you do now it's been explained to you :-))

hows the noncing going these days?

Now I need something else to be explained.... what's "noncing"???

Old 05-07-2006, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david taylor

"gavin" wrote in message
m...

"Mike" wrote in message
yawwn yes we did get it mister crowe

:-))

Yes of course you do now it's been explained to you :-))

hows the noncing going these days?

Now I need something else to be explained.... what's "noncing"???

I gave the cayenne pepper recommendation to my son when a dog was using his
front door step-it worked.
Dogs have an acutely sensitive olefactory system, so if you can find a cheap
source of cayenne pepper you could police a larger area.
Don't let the owners find out.
Regards
David T

Please help identify this pooh! atomicdev United Kingdom 4 28-08-2012 11:05 PM
Dog Pooh Shrub xxjulietxx Gardening 1 16-09-2007 05:33 PM
Classic Pooh Nursery Crib Set Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:55 AM
Fisher Price Sing 'N Snore Pooh Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:54 AM
Dog pooh-pooh in response to @#*%)^@Cats! on 07/19/03 J Kolenovsky Gardening 14 07-08-2003 08:12 AM