Old 01-07-2006, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John

Default Dog pooh

How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Old 01-07-2006, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
OhNo

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

http://www.barrettrifles.com/military.htm

I recommend the M107....but all will do the trick.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Who?

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Tell the owners not to let their dogs shit on yer grass.

Old 01-07-2006, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fenwoman

John wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Are they your dogs or someone elses?
If the latter go out and tell them not to let their dogs shit on your lawn,
or phone your local council dog warden. Take a photo of it if you can as it
is against the law and they will be fined. If you know where the dog lives,
scoop up the shit and pop it through their letter box. If they complain
about it, say that you are simply returning what they left behind.
Otherwise you will have to gate it. There is no magic wand to be waved.
It annoys the hell out of me when lazy dirty dog owners allow their pets to
shit all over someone elses property or footpaths.

Old 01-07-2006, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan

In message , fenwoman
wrote

It annoys the hell out of me when lazy dirty dog owners allow their pets to
shit all over someone elses property or footpaths.

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

Old 01-07-2006, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Alun Davies

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , fenwoman
wrote

It annoys the hell out of me when lazy dirty dog owners allow their pets
shit all over someone elses property or footpaths.

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit in
my garden

Cats are fair game......Housebrick!

Old 01-07-2006, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

Shoot or snare.
..
..
Skin
..
..
..
Cook.
..
..
..
Tastes like Rabbit and the fur makes great Slippers :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 02-07-2006, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Alun Davies

"Mike" wrote in message

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

Shoot or snare.
.
.
Skin
.
.
.
Cook.
.
.
.
Tastes like Rabbit and the fur makes great Slippers :-))

Mike

Made Oi Chuckle that did.....
;-)

Old 02-07-2006, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman

"Mike" wrote in message

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

Shoot or snare.

The dog or owner?
.
.
Skin
.
.
.
Cook.
.
.
.

Old 02-07-2006, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

Shoot or snare.

The dog or owner?
.

Please read the words written not the words in your head. The subject of my
response was to the vermin cat. If you wish to apply your posting to 'cats
or owners' then the answer is both. As irresponsible cat owners always seem
to collect the vermin in multiples, then by shooting said owners, they will
thus be prevented from keeping any more and thus annoying their neighbours.

I hope that clarifies the matter but should you still be in doubt, please do
not hesitate to come back to me

Old 02-07-2006, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Redman

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Get yourself a dog. A BIG dog, something that you can put outside and other
dogs will say "**** that, I ain't shiting in his domain" or a pitbull.

Redman

Old 02-07-2006, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

John wrote:
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Put up a sign saying, 'please don't shit on the grass'

Old 02-07-2006, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
John wrote:
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Put up a sign saying, 'please don't shit on the grass'

:-)))))

Brilliant !!!!

But regret that the pun will go over the heads of many on this newsgroup and
you may have to explain :-))

Old 02-07-2006, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gavin

"Mike" wrote in message

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...
John wrote:
How can I stop dogs poohing on my lawn, short of putting gates on the
entry drive and exit path?

Put up a sign saying, 'please don't shit on the grass'

:-)))))

Brilliant !!!!

But regret that the pun will go over the heads of many on this newsgroup

and
you may have to explain :-))

I don't mind admitting that it went over my head - please explain!

Old 02-07-2006, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fenwoman

cineman wrote in message
. uk...

"Mike" wrote in message

I get annoyed with lazy and antisocial owners allow their cats to shit
in my garden

Shoot or snare.

The dog or owner?

I should killfile Mike unless you want a load of rants at every opportunity
however off topic, on how much he hates cats and what sort of illegal
activities to use to vent that hatred.

Please help identify this pooh! atomicdev United Kingdom 4 28-08-2012 11:05 PM
Dog Pooh Shrub xxjulietxx Gardening 1 16-09-2007 05:33 PM
Classic Pooh Nursery Crib Set Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:55 AM
Fisher Price Sing 'N Snore Pooh Daddys*Girls North Carolina 0 28-03-2005 05:54 AM
Dog pooh-pooh in response to @#*%)^@Cats! on 07/19/03 J Kolenovsky Gardening 14 07-08-2003 08:12 AM