Old 21-07-2006, 06:17 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

Default Crowe and lieing!

As most of the regular users of this forum know, Mike Crowe has in the past
engaged in various hate campaigns on here, often directed at fellow posters
on the forum. During one of the said campaigns Crowe repeatedly alleged that
someone was a child abuser, and even went so far as to post contact details
of his chosen victim.

It didnt seem to make a scrap of difference to Crowe that every one of his
allegations was complete nonsense, which he had made up to divert attention
from a fellow freemason, who was subsequently convicted of noncing.........
although luckily avoided being put on the sex offenders register, or losing
his 6 figure index linked pension (wonder why that was?)

To wrongfully accuse others in support of such scum as I have mentioned in
my last paragraph, really is the work of someone who appears to be an
extremely unpleasant piece of work. This being the case it was very
surprising to see that Crowe has posted the following in regard to the legal
action that is going to be taken in regard to his defamatory and untrue
allegations:

"Chris

Your lies and twisted accusations are getting you deeper and deeper into
future trouble.

I would stop right now if I were you.

Think twice and then think again before you post ANYTHING about me.

Just a little gentle advice which I advise you to take. Think first :-)) and
then don't post :-))

Others will tell you what a ******* I can be :-)) Would you wish to find out
for yourself? ................ "I think not"

Have a nice weekend

Mike"

Old 21-07-2006, 07:20 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
kj

Guy Fawkes wrote:
[...]

please grow up..you are far worse than Mike could ever be
Chris/Richard/Gaspode/Michelle or whatever SOC you are using this week
Old 21-07-2006, 08:22 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
[...]

So you feel wrongful accusations of child abuse, and then veiled threats
from the person that made these allegations, are things that should be
ignored then?

Old 21-07-2006, 10:24 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
kj

Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
[...]

this statements applies exactly word for word to you...and everybody
here knows it so why waste your breath...why am I wasting my breath?????

Old 22-07-2006, 02:49 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
pied piper

what has this got to do with gardening?
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message

Old 22-07-2006, 02:53 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
[...]

You really are a halfwitted ****er arent you...................interested to
know who the girl pictured in the sauna on your web site is
though..............looks like she may well be an extremely good ****.

Old 22-07-2006, 07:47 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"pied piper" wrote in message
what has this got to do with gardening?
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:

Weeding out the Rubbish and clearing up Crowe droppings.

Old 22-07-2006, 09:38 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:

Weeding out the Rubbish and clearing up Crowe droppings.

Pretty much what the forthcoming legal action Crowe has chosen to get
involved with is going to do..................

Old 22-07-2006, 09:41 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
[...]

Has very large tits for a 12 yr old............must be something in the
water on the IOW, that makes the males behave like morons, and 12 yr olds to
develop so early.............

Will past a link to the pic later, and see if everyone else thinks she looks
like 12 yr old.

Old 22-07-2006, 04:41 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"pied piper" wrote in message
what has this got to do with gardening?

Only that Mike Crowe subscribes to uk.rec.gardening

"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"kj" wrote in message