Old 19-08-2006, 06:28 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Crowe and the services?

Anyone know whether or not Crowe was ever a full time member of any one of
the 3 services?

He has for many years been suggesting he is a freemason, but has recently
admitted this is untrue, so maybe he has never been a member of any of the
services, and suggests he has merely to set up scams to finance his cruises?

Old 19-08-2006, 07:31 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...
Anyone know whether or not Crowe was ever a full time member of any one of
the 3 services?

He has for many years been suggesting he is a freemason, but has recently
admitted this is untrue, so maybe he has never been a member of any of the
services, and suggests he has merely to set up scams to finance his

cruises?

I fail to understand why you have not got the Police involved in all of
this, just to back you up and prove just how right you are in your
predictions.

Why have you never reported me to the Police?

Or Inland Revenue?

Odd that.

Mike
Oh by the way,
The truth will prevail ;-))

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 19-08-2006, 07:48 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

If you are able to get away with scamming ex service people, then I wish you
the best of luck! Murderers in the pay of the state are not really my
favourite type of person!

Old 19-08-2006, 08:09 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...

Anyone know whether or not Crowe was ever a full time member of any one
of
the 3 services?

I could put you in touch with three people I actually served with, but I am
afraid that WOULD be an infringement of the Data Protection Act and if you
knew the Act as well as I do you would understand :-))

He has for many years been suggesting he is a freemason, but has

recently
admitted this is untrue,

That is not quite a true statement Chris. Please correct to what has been
said.

so maybe he has never been a member of any of
the
services, and suggests he has merely to set up scams to finance his

cruises?

Again I ask, if you are so concerned and so sure, why have YOU not reported
me to the Police Inland Revenue etc etc etc?

If you are able to get away with scamming ex service people, then I wish

you
the best of luck!

So you DO support criminals then? After all you have said about them getting
away with ...........................

Murderers in the pay of the state are not really my
favourite type of person!

..................... Oh I am a murderer now am I?

Chris, you MUST report me to the police. What are you waiting for?

Mike
Waiting for the knock on the door :-))
and once again

The truth will prevail :-)))

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 19-08-2006, 08:10 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

What like the masons you know.....................you are a bit of a fibber
Mikey......................lol

Old 19-08-2006, 08:42 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening

Ken wrote:

If you are able to get away with scamming ex service people, then I wish you
the best of luck! Murderers in the pay of the state are not really my
favourite type of person!

Idiot.

Old 19-08-2006, 08:55 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

After a phone call to your solicitor a while ago, I was greeted with a "Mike
who?" So it seems Mike Crowe is probably just an alias to hide behind
anyway.

Old 19-08-2006, 09:11 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"The One" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

In the same way that there was a long running pretence the prick was
claiming to be a mason................

Old 19-08-2006, 10:03 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

"Ken" www.surfbuad.co.uk wrote in message ...
Anyone know whether or not Crowe was ever a full time member of any one of
the 3 services?

He has for many years been suggesting he is a freemason, but has recently
admitted this is untrue, so maybe he has never been a member of any of the
services, and suggests he has merely to set up scams to finance his
cruises?

Mike Crowe was in the Navy but wasnt a real sailor. He was in HMS
Collingwood that is a shore training base. He spent a bit of time on ships
in home waters but not proper sea time. He must have been very unhappy at
sea because loudmouths like him werent popular below decks. Imagine being
stuck in a tin box with him 24 hours a day. There were lots of ways of
making his sort feel unwanted and I reckon he found most of them.
I dont think he takes any of the money from these clubs. He just does them
to feel important and try to make friends. I still want him to say why he
thinks hes so unpopular everywhere he goes.

Old 19-08-2006, 10:10 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Fisherman" wrote in message

[...]

You are right about him being unpopular..............I have never noticed
anyone offering him any support, or agreeing with the nonsense he generally
posts!

Old 19-08-2006, 10:25 AM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

"Fisherman" wrote in message

[...]

I dont think you can talk. If you had turned up in your womans clothes on
our ship you would soon have got very sore and not just in your bum.

Old 19-08-2006, 12:06 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

"Fisherman" wrote in message

[...]

After I was first threatened with legal action, by baldrick bunt last year,
I have enjoyed a considerable amount of support from many individuals!

And if you were indeed a member of the senior service it seems very strange
you appear to be somewhat homophobic, when its common knowledge that around
75% of sailors will have indulged in homosexual practices at some time or
another.

Old 19-08-2006, 04:59 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

Ken wrote:

You are right about him being unpopular..............I have never noticed
anyone offering him any support, or agreeing with the nonsense he generally
posts!

Your posts get a similar response so I'm nit sure what you have to be
smug about/

Old 19-08-2006, 05:00 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

Ken wrote:

And if you were indeed a member of the senior service it seems very strange
you appear to be somewhat homophobic, when its common knowledge that around
75% of sailors will have indulged in homosexual practices at some time or
another.

Hahahaha. More made up "facts".

Old 19-08-2006, 05:09 PM posted to uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ups.com...

Ken wrote:

And if you were indeed a member of the senior service it seems very

strange
you appear to be somewhat homophobic, when its common knowledge that

around
75% of sailors will have indulged in homosexual practices at some time

or
another.

Hahahaha. More made up "facts".

I wondered about that!! Having been in the Royal Navy and NOT being aware of
such a percentage, I wondered where he got it from!!

Would he like to explain?

:-((

Mike

--