Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2006, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Just a thought re pic posting

A past member of urg called in today - I think he still looks in
occasionally - and we had a bit of a chat. He remarked that one thing he
likes about the group he most frequents now is that it is permissible to
post pictures. His comment is that as most people now have broadband it
could be/should be possible to allow this group to take them, too.
I thought it would be worth canvassing opinion on this. I wonder what most
people feel about being able to post and view pics directly on the group?
Would it inconvenience many people or please and help even more?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk