Old 04-08-2006, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Just a thought re pic posting

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour balance.

Mary
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 04-08-2006, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/8/06 12:22, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour balance.

Perhaps it was a cold shower?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-08-2006, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 12:22, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour
balance.

Perhaps it was a cold shower?

I couldn't see any other evidence of that ...

Mary
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-08-2006, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/8/06 17:10, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 12:22, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour
balance.

Perhaps it was a cold shower?

I couldn't see any other evidence of that ...

Precisely. Proves my point!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-08-2006, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 17:10, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 12:22, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour
balance.

Perhaps it was a cold shower?

I couldn't see any other evidence of that ...

Precisely. Proves my point!

I must make supper ...

:-)

Mary

Old 04-08-2006, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message

The only answer is for all of us to totaly ignore him, but do you think
we
can do that?

Alan

Of course not :-))

You would be missing sensible conversation and information :-))

When is that going to start?

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 04-08-2006, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour
balance.

As I'm a bit colour blind it would have seemed normal to me!

Alan

Old 04-08-2006, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Twas an XXL see thru white shower cap.

Old 04-08-2006, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 17:10, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 12:22, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour
balance.

Perhaps it was a cold shower?

I couldn't see any other evidence of that ...

Precisely. Proves my point!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

It's my Point, not yours.

Old 04-08-2006, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 17:10, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 12:22, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet
Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.

It came out as mauve in my picture, I'll have to adjust the colour
balance.

Perhaps it was a cold shower?

I couldn't see any other evidence of that ...

Precisely. Proves my point!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(email address on website)

It's my Point, not yours.

I'm glad I'm going to Wales, it will save my blushes.

Not that I have any idea what you're all talking about ...

Mary

Old 04-08-2006, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I'll happily forgo seeing Rupert and the goat in the shower :-)

Janet

Oh I thought the picture was quite good though the pink shower cap
disguised a lot.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Twas an XXL see thru white shower cap.

You'd shaved already then?

Oops - didn't mean to say that ...

Old 04-08-2006, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4/8/06 22:16, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 4/8/06 17:10, in article
, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

snip Perhaps it was a cold shower?

I couldn't see any other evidence of that ...

Precisely. Proves my point!
--

It's my Point, not yours.

What is, Rupert?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 09-08-2006, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha
writes
Mike makes the point that if we accept binaries, it may lead urg to be
kept on fewer servers and therefore become less available. That seems to
me a good argument for not accepting binaries

It's obviously a non-starter and also for the very good reason that
Janet gave of the troll types. I just thought this man made a very
good point that it would be interesting to posters to be able to see
and comment directly on the many "What is this plant?" questions urg
gets. I imagine the group he posts to mostly must be a moderated one,
though.
--
Sacha

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens (where Bob Hobden has just posted some
very nice pictures of the West Dean chilli fiesta) has some amazing
photos of plants and gardens.
I try to avoid dodgy subject lines, so don't know whether less savoury
bits slip through....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin