Old 15-08-2006, 07:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default mushroom compost

Does anyone out there know of a source that's clode to Newbury, Berkshire.
Or does anyone have any pointers for someone who could deliver? etc etc

Thanks

Old 15-08-2006, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Chris Rust wrote:
Does anyone out there know of a source that's clode to Newbury, Berkshire.
Or does anyone have any pointers for someone who could deliver? etc etc

Thanks

I used to live near Cambridge and these guys delivered by the big
builders bag (cubic metre?):

http://www.mulch.co.uk/

they are Madingley Mulches and they say they deliver nationwide and
they seem to have mushroom compost and no I am not getting paid for
saying any of this.

I wish they delivered to Ireland.

Des

Old 16-08-2006, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ps.com...

Chris Rust wrote:
Does anyone out there know of a source that's clode to Newbury,
Berkshire.
Or does anyone have any pointers for someone who could deliver? etc etc

Thanks

I used to live near Cambridge and these guys delivered by the big
builders bag (cubic metre?):

http://www.mulch.co.uk/

they are Madingley Mulches and they say they deliver nationwide and
they seem to have mushroom compost and no I am not getting paid for
saying any of this.

I wish they delivered to Ireland.

I thought Ireland was the World Centre for Mushroom Growing!

Mary

Des

Old 18-08-2006, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mary Fisher wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Chris Rust wrote:
Does anyone out there know of a source that's clode to Newbury,
Berkshire.
Or does anyone have any pointers for someone who could deliver? etc etc

Thanks

I used to live near Cambridge and these guys delivered by the big
builders bag (cubic metre?):

http://www.mulch.co.uk/

they are Madingley Mulches and they say they deliver nationwide and
they seem to have mushroom compost and no I am not getting paid for
saying any of this.

I wish they delivered to Ireland.

I thought Ireland was the World Centre for Mushroom Growing!

it is! it is!
sadly, I have no idea what they do with their spent compost or how to
get any.
Madingley Mulches were very easy to deal with and within 1 day of
phoning them you would get this wonderful present of a huge bag of the
stuff, for very little expense and you just shovelled it liberally over
any bare soil and everything looked great for a while.
Here I have been using bark and it is not nearly as nice and it is
effin expensive.

Des

Mary

Des

Mushroom mushroom... Tim Watts[_3_] United Kingdom 19 09-11-2014 10:02 PM
mushroom compost Anton Jopko Gardening 2 03-09-2004 12:27 PM
Spent mushroom compost Bob United Kingdom 6 14-01-2004 07:02 PM
Spent mushroom compost Bob United Kingdom 0 06-01-2004 11:14 PM
mushroom compost good or bad? TheScullster United Kingdom 13 08-10-2003 04:23 PM