Old 19-09-2006, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tidying up the garden

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

I wasn't quite sure what do do with
that weed which grows on river banks;

The whole lot
went in the bin

I have decided to make life easier this year and have four smaller bins
on the go at the end of four of my raised beds. This is in anticipation
of ,magically lifting the bins in several months time and not have to
lug all the compost around as it will make a nice "hot area" at the end
of the beds

Well that's the theory ..............
and for the first time ever I have TONS of worms in my wormery at last!

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 19-09-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

I wasn't quite sure what do do with
that weed which grows on river banks;

The whole lot
went in the bin

I have decided to make life easier this year and have four smaller bins on
the go at the end of four of my raised beds. This is in anticipation of
,magically lifting the bins in several months time and not have to lug all
the compost around as it will make a nice "hot area" at the end of the
beds

That sounds like a wonderful idea, must look into that!