Old 29-09-2006, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Reprise of Devon meet idea

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , Klara
writes

Oh, and I get the 200 junk emails - whatever happened to Demon's spam
filter?

Klara, I had the same problem but Demon did sort it for me, I now
reject at least 100 junk emails a day without seeing them, Turnpike
just tells me how many were rejected

I though we had to opt out of the filter for them to stop it - but I'm a
bit worried these days: we really can't afford for them to delete
anything that isn't spam .... and sometimes we get emails that are
difficult to identify, even for us. Because of our work we get emails
from academics all over the world, and quite a few of the spam emails
come from very similar institutions...

(by the way, did you say UEA? You wouldn't by any chance have access to
a spare Kooks ticket for Sunday, would you?)

--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 29-09-2006, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Klara
writes

(by the way, did you say UEA? You wouldn't by any chance have access to
a spare Kooks ticket for Sunday, would you?)

I can't remember saying University of East Anglia so you must be reading
tealeaves! Edward is a Research Biophysicist at UEA perhaps you saw it
on their website.

There were spare Kooks tickets on the Intranet of my University
Hospital's site as somebody was unable to go. I will have to go onto my
hospital computer to see if they are sold (this is my personal computer)
and I will email you if they are still for sale.
--
Judith Lea
Old 29-09-2006, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , Klara
writes

(by the way, did you say UEA? You wouldn't by any chance have access
to a spare Kooks ticket for Sunday, would you?)

I can't remember saying University of East Anglia so you must be
reading tealeaves! Edward is a Research Biophysicist at UEA perhaps
you saw it on their website.

There were spare Kooks tickets on the Intranet of my University
Hospital's site as somebody was unable to go. I will have to go onto
my hospital computer to see if they are sold (this is my personal
computer) and I will email you if they are still for sale.

Thanks - it would make one daughter very happy ...

if you do see one, the bit left of the email address is
com[nospam]crafts

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

Devon urg meet Sacha United Kingdom 2 16-05-2007 07:36 PM
Cleavers - a reprise Sacha United Kingdom 4 27-08-2006 02:25 PM
ingenious idea, or terribly stupid idea? Bob Texas 6 10-03-2005 12:41 AM
christmas gift reprise Christopher J Barown Orchids 5 03-02-2005 02:39 PM
[IBC] Fw: Kilns in Japan: Reprise, another interesting tidbit dalecochoy Bonsai 0 11-02-2003 03:55 PM