Old 11-12-2006, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wolf Terrex spades

Does anyone know anything about the supposedly miraculous Wolf Terrex
spade (photo below) please?

I've heard an awful lot about them from keen older gardeners, but it
doesn't seem possible to buy them any more. I gather you can dig at a
spectacular rate without hurting your back! I need something like
that!

Are they still obtainable anywhere please? I know someone who picked
one up at a vintage tools auction sale for £125 but it wasn't really
in that good a condition, and I need something that will do the job.

http://www.fredshed.co.uk/photosgard...xautospade.jpg

Old 11-12-2006, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know anything about the supposedly miraculous Wolf Terrex
spade (photo below) please?

I've heard an awful lot about them from keen older gardeners, but it
doesn't seem possible to buy them any more. I gather you can dig at a
spectacular rate without hurting your back! I need something like
that!

Are they still obtainable anywhere please? I know someone who picked
one up at a vintage tools auction sale for £125 but it wasn't really
in that good a condition, and I need something that will do the job.

http://www.fredshed.co.uk/photosgard...xautospade.jpg

I got one for £2.00 at an auction a few years ago. They are very good,
unfortunately mine got nicked along with the rest of the contents of the
shed.

Keep checking out the car boots. £125 is way over the top.

Steve

Old 11-12-2006, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know anything about the supposedly miraculous Wolf Terrex
spade (photo below) please?

I've heard an awful lot about them from keen older gardeners, but it
doesn't seem possible to buy them any more. I gather you can dig at a
spectacular rate without hurting your back! I need something like
that!

Are they still obtainable anywhere please? I know someone who picked
one up at a vintage tools auction sale for £125 but it wasn't really
in that good a condition, and I need something that will do the job.

http://www.fredshed.co.uk/photosgard...xautospade.jpg

Ebay
Items
200054799605
and
180057852134

senator spades and warranty (repost due to news server error) Furby United Kingdom 0 08-05-2005 04:18 PM
Serious forks & spades Doug Kanter Gardening 15 26-08-2004 01:58 AM
Special spades Cicero United Kingdom 6 24-01-2004 11:33 PM
"Spearwell" spades David Rose United Kingdom 3 29-11-2003 03:05 PM
Sharpening spades DLee United Kingdom 16 13-10-2003 01:12 PM