Old 19-01-2007, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Seed companies websites

From which websites have you ordered seeds?
I placed an order with the Organic Gardening Catalogue
( www.organiccatalog.com ) this week and was most impressed with the
efficiency of ordering.
What other sites are good or bad for ordering?

Pam in Bristol
Old 19-01-2007, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Pam Moore wrote:
From which websites have you ordered seeds?
I placed an order with the Organic Gardening Catalogue
( www.organiccatalog.com ) this week and was most impressed with the
efficiency of ordering.
What other sites are good or bad for ordering?

Pam in Bristol

Hello Pam, how are you? We are ordering online, Edward is sorting it
out as it is all veggies which are his field.

Are you still doing your unusual plants for sale?

Judith at home in England

Old 19-01-2007, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
From which websites have you ordered seeds?
I placed an order with the Organic Gardening Catalogue
( www.organiccatalog.com ) this week and was most impressed with the
efficiency of ordering.
What other sites are good or bad for ordering?

Pam in Bristol

I have not,as yet, found a bad seed website. Beware of Ebay seed sellers who
claim rarity.
Here are a couple of slightly different seed sites.
http://www.rarepalmseeds.com/index2.shtml
http://www.semencesdupuy.com/2C1N1-S...y-Welcome.html

Old 19-01-2007, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Pam Moore wrote:
From which websites have you ordered seeds?
I placed an order with the Organic Gardening Catalogue
( www.organiccatalog.com ) this week and was most impressed with the
efficiency of ordering.
What other sites are good or bad for ordering?

http://www.tamarorganics.co.uk/
http://www.organiccatalog.com/catalog/
http://www.jardiniersdefrance.com/fr...e/boutique.asp
http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/
http://www.seedsofitaly.com/

All fab though Tamar Organics substitute seeds (happened twice) when
the crops have failed, which is nice but I'd like to have been told and
I would have made a different choice. I use crocus.co.uk for plants and
two local nurseries.

Old 20-01-2007, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
From which websites have you ordered seeds?
I placed an order with the Organic Gardening Catalogue
( www.organiccatalog.com ) this week and was most impressed with the
efficiency of ordering.
What other sites are good or bad for ordering?

You could join the HDRA and support it, then you would get all that
information by post!

Alan

Pam in Bristol

Old 20-01-2007, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
see also
www.genesisseeds.com

Lovely site! Thanks.