Old 02-02-2007, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hand pollination - bunny's tail

On Feb 2, 8:24 pm, K wrote:
"Keith (Dorset)" writesThat's an idea!

However, as my wife is incapacitated so couldn't go to a Boots and buy a
'blusher' for me (she doesn't / wouldn't need one anyway).

I suppose I could best spare my own embarrassment - by making a catapult.

Second childhood, here I come...

Why not buy your own blusher brush? You presumably shop for other
feminine items for her?

"Feminine items read underwear, perhaps? that's o.k. as M&S also sell
blusher brushes.

JudithL at home

Old 02-02-2007, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Was bunny's tail - Now Racoons (nt in the corn!)

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:03:58 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 19:29:50 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

For larger plants......... http://tinyurl.com/3yynz2

Be very frightened
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...458863,00.html
http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/0,...Mg_3_3,00.html

JJ
Old 03-02-2007, 06:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

For larger plants......... http://tinyurl.com/3yynz2

Be very frightened
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...458863,00.html
http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/0,...Mg_3_3,00.html
Martin

WOW that would make a hell of a pie :~))))
Jenny

Old 06-02-2007, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Thank God.....

I have located what I believe to be an aforementioned 'blusher brush' among
items in the bottom of a bedroom wardrobe.

Now, presumably all I have to do before pollinating melons, is to wash out
the rouge~~~

Keith

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old 06-02-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 6 Feb, 16:42, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
Thank God.....
I have located what I believe to be an aforementioned 'blusher brush' among
items in the bottom of a bedroom wardrobe.
Now, presumably all I have to do before pollinating melons, is to wash out
the rouge~~~

Melon?! You are going to grow melon? Didn't you see my thread about
it? I've got melon charentais seeds and have a few questions for you!!

ps. I've tried to email you as you've asked me to before, but you
haven't replied. Is there a problem Keith?

Old 06-02-2007, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Feb 6, 4:42 pm, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
Thank God.....

I have located what I believe to be an aforementioned 'blusher brush' among
items in the bottom of a bedroom wardrobe.

Now, presumably all I have to do before pollinating melons, is to wash out
the rouge~~~

Keith
Just hold it under a hot tap and add one drop of washing up fluid it comes up like new. As I have saved you some money, can I have a melon please?

JudithL at home

Old 06-02-2007, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hand pollination - bunny's tail (replied by private email)

No probs.

Replied by private email.

Keith

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old 07-02-2007, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 6 Feb, 20:54, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
No probs.
Replied by private email.

I'm daft but since on OE I haven't used the above address. So I'm
unlikely to see your email. Please resend to helene at urbed dot coop.
Thanks Keith. (Can't wait to hear about the melon ...!).