Old 27-02-2007, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clematis Gillian Blades - message for Charlie

Charlie, I have opened the clematis and placed them in full light in
a sheltered place until I return to France next month where they will
be planted.

Do I need to do anything to them before that to ensure that they get a
great start in life? Any advice would be helpful.

Judith

Old 28-02-2007, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
oups.com...
Charlie, I have opened the clematis and placed them in full light in
a sheltered place until I return to France next month where they will
be planted.

Do I need to do anything to them before that to ensure that they get a
great start in life? Any advice would be helpful.

Judith

No they will be fine so long as they don't dry out and at the moment there
seems little chance of that!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 02-03-2007, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article .com,
" writes
Charlie, I have opened the clematis and placed them in full light in
a sheltered place until I return to France next month where they will
be planted.

Do I need to do anything to them before that to ensure that they get a
great start in life? Any advice would be helpful.

Judith

Oh does that mean you will be going March or April Judith? I need to get
a couple of plants to you before then I guess.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 03-03-2007, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 2, 12:24 pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article .com,

Oh does that mean you will be going March or April Judith? I need to get
a couple of plants to you before then I guess.

Janet

Oh Janet, more prezzies, goodie!!!!

Edward will be leaving in about a week's time by car to take stuff. I
will only be making a flying visit, just for the weekend as I want to
see how the builders have got on. We have a house; and 3 storey stone
barn attached to the house; I am having the wall pierced so that I
can get into the second floor of the barn without going outside.
There are stables underneath and, as I ride, I am very tempted to run
a livery business there when I retire, I would have plenty of manure
for the garden then!

Judith