Old 13-03-2007, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default PING:uk.rec.gardening

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.
Old 13-03-2007, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:26:13 +0000, Diana Richards
wrote:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

Your bullshit will go a long way to feeding my weed plants!

--

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

Disclaimer

Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him
were accurate on the date of publication or last modification.
Other pages which may be linked or which Pete may have published are in
a personal capacity. Pete takes no responsibility for the consequences
of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information
published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any
basis of a contract with readers or users of it.

It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the information is
experimental or constantly changing, that information published may
be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal
opinion of the author.
Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate
authorities before relying on it.

Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, please use your
newsreaders kill filter.
Old 13-03-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

Only when it is mature{:-)
Graham

Old 13-03-2007, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:05:14 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

Why did you forward my post to uk.food+drink.misc? Are you trying to
stir-up more trouble there?

Old 13-03-2007, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

I think the post was from the troll who seems to have taken residence
here.
--
June Hughes

Old 13-03-2007, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message IpCJh.16386$DN.214@pd7urf2no, graham
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

Only when it is mature{:-)
Graham

Manure, surely?
--
June Hughes
Old 13-03-2007, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:40:52 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

I think the post was from the troll who seems to have taken residence
here.

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.
Old 13-03-2007, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

I think the post was from the troll who seems to have taken residence
here.

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.

Ouch! You don't quite understand the concept or use of apostrophes,
do you...perhaps you should go and do a little revision...?

That's it, keep up with the abuse. Don't you want to call me an
"arsehole" again like you just did on uk.food+drink.misc?

Or don't you want everyone here to see you for what you really are?
Old 13-03-2007, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Diana Richards" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:40:52 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they...
;-)

I think the post was from the troll who seems to have taken residence
here.

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.

I'm not surprised when one considers your general attitude!

Old 13-03-2007, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

news

June Hughes wrote:
Anne Jackson wrote:
[...]

I have a strong feeling everyone here knows what you really are!

Old 13-03-2007, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
Anne Jackson wrote:
[...]

Yes. Someone who despises bullies.
Old 13-03-2007, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:40:33 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

"Diana Richards" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:40:52 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they...
;-)

I think the post was from the troll who seems to have taken residence
here.

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.

I'm not surprised when one considers your general attitude!

MY general attitude? I'm not the one dishing out abuse, she is.
Old 13-03-2007, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Diana Richards wrote:

MY general attitude? I'm not the one dishing out abuse, she is.

You seem to think that people in this group have some mysterious control
over unpleasant crossposting trolls and that they are "our" people. This
is true only in the sense that the athlete's foot fungus is "mine." Though
I can cure _that_.

Did you really expect anything different, or did you come here looking for
an argument?

[Insert the well-known lines from the well-known skit here]

We now return you to your gardens already in progress, whilst the best I
can do is start a few plants indoors in anticipation of the coming
defrosting.

Cheers!

Old 14-03-2007, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:22:21 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.

Ouch! You don't quite understand the concept or use of apostrophes,
do you...perhaps you should go and do a little revision...?

That's it, keep up with the abuse. Don't you want to call me an
"arsehole" again like you just did on uk.food+drink.misc?

Or don't you want everyone here to see you for what you really are?

I have a strong feeling everyone here knows what you really are!

Someone who refers to urglers posting elsewhere as 'scum'....

Had one bottle too many again, Anne?

I didn't say that *every* urgler who posts elsewhere is scum. But
you're quite adept at twisting the truth, aren't you, Anne?

Killfile it Alan...it's not worth bothering with... ;-)

There you go dictating what other people should do again.
Old 14-03-2007, 06:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message IpCJh.16386$DN.214@pd7urf2no, graham
writes

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
.. .
The message from Diana Richards contains these
words:

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they...
;-)

Only when it is mature{:-)
Graham

Manure, surely?

Mature and well rotted, rather like the trolls brain?

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
alt.architecture,rec.sport.football.pro,alt.books.cs-lewis,rec.gardens.edible,rec.games.frp.cyber . Edible Gardening 0 17-06-2004 12:02 PM