Old 21-07-2007, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default Introducing myself

Keith & Jennie Allchin wrote:
Hello all.

Having just subscribed to the newsgroup I thought I would introduce myself.

I live in a suburb of Sheffield, on the eastern slopes of the Pennines at
about 650 feet. I have a small to medium-sized garden and grow mainly
flowers and shrubs. Much of the garden is in partial shade.

This year I am experimenting with an Earthbox, and have just ordered a
greenhouse. So far I have managed with just a home-made coldframe.

Expect questions on greenhouse gardening in the near future!

Keith

Hi Keith and welcome. I hope you will find much pleasure from your
garden, especially the greenhouse.I have been digging my little patch
for 56 years, with a greenhouse for 30 years, and am still learning
from my friends, here.
Happy Gardening to you both and please keep in touch.
Sam.