Old 27-07-2007, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardeners Delight

Hi all,
Will seed from my Gardeners Delight toms. come true?
and
I've grown them several times using seed from different seed
companies,can't remember which.
Some years they taste better than other years,so question.
Do some seed companies have strains that taste better than other
companies,if so who's best for taste?
Or is it all down to how I look after them?
Thanks a lot.

--
Regards From
Wane Smooth

Help feed the Hungry,goto
http://www.thehungersite.com
It's Free!

Old 27-07-2007, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 27, 10:19 am, Wane Smooth wrote:
Hi all,
Will seed from my Gardeners Delight toms. come true?
and
I've grown them several times using seed from different seed
companies,can't remember which.
Some years they taste better than other years,so question.
Do some seed companies have strains that taste better than other
companies,if so who's best for taste?
Or is it all down to how I look after them?
Thanks a lot.

I can't answer that but I know there is a poster here who can, come in
Sacha.

Judith

Old 27-07-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Wane Smooth wrote:
Hi all,
Will seed from my Gardeners Delight toms. come true?
and
I've grown them several times using seed from different seed
companies,can't remember which.
Some years they taste better than other years,so question.
Do some seed companies have strains that taste better than other
companies,if so who's best for taste?
Or is it all down to how I look after them?
Thanks a lot.

Any other toms locally within a bee's flight range?

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Old 27-07-2007, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Les Hemmings presented the following explanation :
Wane Smooth wrote:
Hi all,
Will seed from my Gardeners Delight toms. come true?
and
I've grown them several times using seed from different seed
companies,can't remember which.
Some years they taste better than other years,so question.
Do some seed companies have strains that taste better than other
companies,if so who's best for taste?
Or is it all down to how I look after them?
Thanks a lot.

Any other toms locally within a bee's flight range?

Les

Ah,good point Les,thanks.
Should be intresting to try some and find out :-)

--
Regards From
Wane Smooth

Help feed the Hungry,goto