Old 31-08-2007, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 30 Aug, 17:33, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
What a delightful capacity you have to get any and all facts mangled almost
beyond recognition.

) See, if you can do it so can we. Now you know how it feels to have
the truth and the facts mangled up. You always rear up your ugly face
when there's a fight. How very very strange.

Old 31-08-2007, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
On 30 Aug, 17:33, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
What a delightful capacity you have to get any and all facts mangled
almost
beyond recognition.

) See, if you can do it so can we.

Nice try to try to include others in the mangling of facts by using "we".

The truth is that you are the only one who regularly, deliberately and
willfully mangles the facts and then chooses to lie about it.

You've lied at least twice in the last 2 days. Remember this:
La Puce" wrote in message
I've fallen out with nobody here Sacha. I've had quarells with you and
you alone. The rest are discussions

You claim has been refuted by myself and three others.

And this:
La Puce" wrote in message
So please, don't you go piggy backing the ozzy loon who has endangered
the life of her husband for having assaulted some woman,

I've refuted that by posting the facts and you don't even have the decency
to acknowledge that you have libelled my husband.

You really must think people are amazingly stupid to believe you when the
proof of your duplicity and lies and fact mangling is still right there on
the screen in the current thread.