Old 31-08-2007, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Did URG know this?

"Mary" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:47:52 -0000, "
wrote:

I've met him and his wife,

Does his wife know about his dirty email sending days?

If not, maybe someone should let her know?

You do it.

Old 31-08-2007, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:
"NikV" wrote:
"Alan Holmes" wrote:
"Uncle Marvo" wrote:
Marvo said :

Why are you posting as Mary?

Quite contrary?

I think there is a Mary missing!

no I think 'Mary' is missing something ... a life maybe - sounds
like shes
feeling left out - or at least somethings been left out

*PLONK*

Alan, I think Nik was on 'your side'!

--

thats what I thought :-)

Old 31-08-2007, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:32:03 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

On 29/8/07 21:22, in article ,

"Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains

these
words:
"Mary" wrote in message
news

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....46b893f29f25?d
mode=source&hl=en

4. Who is trolling here?

b. Alan J Holmes

I've never heard of Alan J Holmes. Alan Holmes, who several people
think is a troll, is not. It's a pity if his name is taken in vain.

Don't you find it just a little ironic, Mary, that someone posting
from an anonymous address should make such an accusation?

I certainly do...

I'm lost, Anne. Do you mean you think it's a member of this group hiding
behind a sock puppet but persecuting Alan?

There is a bunch of loonies posting stuff like this all over Usenet ATM.

It is
best ignored.
--

Martin

Bit rough if you happen to be called Alan!!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 31-08-2007, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:32:03 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

On 29/8/07 21:22, in article ,

"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

Or Mary :-)