Old 09-09-2007, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rudbeckia seed question?

Is it too late to sow rudbeckia fulgida goldstrum in the greenhouse to plant
out next spring.The packet says sow feb/july,is it worth ago?
keith

Old 09-09-2007, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 9/9/07 20:58, in article , "keith
kent" wrote:

Is it too late to sow rudbeckia fulgida goldstrum in the greenhouse to plant
out next spring.The packet says sow feb/july,is it worth ago?
keith

You have nothing to lose, have you?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 09-09-2007, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 9/9/07 20:58, in article ,
"keith
kent" wrote:

Is it too late to sow rudbeckia fulgida goldstrum in the greenhouse to
plant
out next spring.The packet says sow feb/july,is it worth ago?
keith

You have nothing to lose, have you?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

Only a few quid,i have decided to give them ago .
Thanks Keith

Old 09-09-2007, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 9/9/07 23:09, in article ,
"keith kent" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 9/9/07 20:58, in article ,
"keith
kent" wrote:

Is it too late to sow rudbeckia fulgida goldstrum in the greenhouse to
plant
out next spring.The packet says sow feb/july,is it worth ago?
keith

You have nothing to lose, have you?

Only a few quid,i have decided to give them ago .
Thanks Keith

You still have nothing to lose, really. If you don't sow them they might
not - might not - be viable next year and if they do come up, pot them on
and keep them going in the greenhouse until it's good enough weather to put
them out next year. And to indulge in a Pollyanna moment, you'll learn
something, too and a few quid can't buy that. ;-)

Old 10-09-2007, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 9/9/07 23:09, in article ,
"keith kent" wrote:

[...]