Old 10-11-2007, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sprouts question

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Josef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili's Cat"
le.com wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Josef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili's Cat"
le.com contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from "Josef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili Cat"
e.com contains
these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from David in Normandy contains these words:
B.T. Technical Support says...
Charter violation: Abuse report forwarded to Alex Brown at
Virgin
media.

B.T. technical support: Technical Support helpdesk: 0906 301
2456.

Does B.T. still stand for "Bunch of *******"?

No, in this instance it stands for ******* Troll...

Why do you XNA your abusive posts?

Another day, another identity, I see... how droll!

A little like you with street corners and town hall steps.
xna is for cowards trollop!

Not having any acquaintance with 'street cornes' [sic] I wouldn't know,
but it's probably just as well that your opinion carries no weight with
me, innit!

Since I prefer not to converse with trolls, I'll bid you Adieu.

Translation: I am a spilling pedant, a whore and a coward. Bye Slut.

So, you admit it!

Let me know if you need help with your newsreader fool

Old 10-11-2007, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

news

le.com wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Josef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili Cat"
e.com contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from David in Normandy contains
these words:
B.T. Technical Support says...
Charter violation: Abuse report forwarded to Alex Brown at Virgin
media.

B.T. technical support: Technical Support helpdesk: 0906 301
2456.

Does B.T. still stand for "Bunch of *******"?

No, in this instance it stands for ******* Troll...

Why do you XNA your abusive posts?

Another day, another identity, I see... how droll!

A little like you with street cornes and town hall steps.

xna is for cowards trollop!

Ah, talking about yourself then!

I was correct you don't know how to use Outlook distress

Old 10-11-2007, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

e.com wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from David in Normandy contains
these words:

In article , B.T. Technical Support
says...
Charter violation: Abuse report forwarded to Alex Brown at Virgin
media.

B.T. technical support: Technical Support helpdesk: 0906 301 2456.

Does B.T. still stand for "Bunch of *******"?

No, in this instance it stands for ******* Troll...

Why do you XNA your abusive posts?

What on earth is XNA?

Its an abreviasion something that the adults use Al.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "King Queer" contains
these words:
wrote in message
ps.com...
On 8 Nov., 22:16, " Tez berk" wrote:
Make me fart do sprouts

Isn't that a major problem for you? I mean you being a bit of an
arsehole?

adslplus.ch Abuse report filed

Why? Because someone called someone else an arsehole?

Didn't you just call someone in afpf an arsehole this morning?

--
Please lets keep this civil..You have been warned

I imagine she is quaking in her shoes!

Charter violation: Abuse report forwarded to Alex Brown at Virgin media.

You really have me worried now!

I doubt it after all we all know that you're the NetKKKopin **** in this
group

Old 10-11-2007, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

le.com wrote in message

[...]

I think the time has come to:-

*PLONK*

Old 10-11-2007, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

le.com wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "King Queer" contains
these words:
wrote in message
ps.com...
On 8 Nov., 22:16, " Tez berk" wrote:
Make me fart do sprouts

Isn't that a major problem for you? I mean you being a bit of an
arsehole?

adslplus.ch Abuse report filed

Why? Because someone called someone else an arsehole?

Didn't you just call someone in afpf an arsehole this morning?

--
Please lets keep this civil..You have been warned

I imagine she is quaking in her shoes!

Charter violation: Abuse report forwarded to Alex Brown at Virgin media.

You really have me worried now!

I doubt it after all we all know that you're the NetKKKopin **** in this
group

You should not assume everyone in this group is the same as you!

Old 11-11-2007, 01:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

le.com wrote in message

[...]

Good for you : the nonces way out

Old 11-11-2007, 01:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

le.com wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"B.T. Technical Support" wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "King Queer" contains
these words:
wrote in message
ps.com...
On 8 Nov., 22:16, " Tez berk" wrote:
Make me fart do sprouts

Isn't that a major problem for you? I mean you being a bit of an
arsehole?

adslplus.ch Abuse report filed

Why? Because someone called someone else an arsehole?

Didn't you just call someone in afpf an arsehole this morning?

--
Please lets keep this civil..You have been warned

I imagine she is quaking in her shoes!

Charter violation: Abuse report forwarded to Alex Brown at Virgin
media.

You really have me worried now!

I doubt it after all we all know that you're the NetKKKopin **** in this
group

You should not assume everyone in this group is the same as you!

But she should. The Usenet world knows it for a fact, you only have to
google your name.