Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Registered User

Thanks for the tip Sacha, but we've already thought of that but the wife loves the birds coming into the garden and she thinks it might scare them away for good.
Also, it only seems to come into the garden in the night time. The garden is clear in the day and in the morning he has left me a little present.
otherwise yes, a soaker would seem the best solution. I'd love to think that one day I will soak the little bleeder!!!
I will try the mothballs though.
Thanks everyone again.