Old 16-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Registered User

Location: london

cats can be a nightmare -I know mine can be aright pain. I keep a corner with some cat litter sprinkled on it to make sure my cat goes in our garden and doesnt bother others but I know not everyone does this!

So - water pistol is your fail safe - 3 times or more and the cat will avoid your garden - failing that, get some thread and small sticks and criss cross the thread in small squares or triangles and leave them - it doesn't disturb your pants and the cat will hate it! Doesn't hurt you or the kitty either.

Oh, and the cat scarers only work for about a week, then the cat realises it wont be hurt and will come back so I wouldn't waste your money!!!

Good luck!