Old 14-05-2008, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Eating Sorrel shoots

The message
from Des Higgins contains these words:

RUSTY!! You've been gone for ages! Welcome back.

Tanks. All the fault of the DWP, and latterly, BT.

Regarding that last (dis)organisation, I got so tired of waiting for
them to mend my line that I've now got a Vodafone broadband dongle.

Works rather nicely, even though AVG is very suspicious of it.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-05-2008, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Hallo, Rusty! Good to see you!

Hello Sacha, to see you, good.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-05-2008, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Hello Stranger! Where have you been???? Welcome back.

'Ello Judith. See post up there somewhere.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-05-2008, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Flushed him out of the rhubarb patch where he was burying a dead pony.

Nearly. Donkey. (From the DWP)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-05-2008, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14/5/08 16:34, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Flushed him out of the rhubarb patch where he was burying a dead pony.

Nearly. Donkey. (From the DWP)

Then your fig tree should flourish. It really is very good to have you back
- you've been very much missed.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 15-05-2008, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:
The message
from Martin contains these words:

Flushed him out of the rhubarb patch where he was burying a dead pony.

Nearly. Donkey. (From the DWP)

Then your fig tree should flourish. It really is very good to have you back
- you've been very much missed.

blush

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

/blush

Are you still in Norfolk Rusty?

Judith
Old 16-05-2008, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14 May, 11:57, Martin wrote:
Never tried. Have you tried Coca Cola or brown sauce?

Bleeaaah!

Where I am visiting they drink Beer and Cola shandies - they call it
Diesel.

I imagine there are several good reasons for that.
Old 16-05-2008, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
bobharvey writes:
| On 14 May, 11:57, Martin wrote:
| Never tried. Have you tried Coca Cola or brown sauce?
|
| Bleeaaah!
|
| Where I am visiting they drink Beer and Cola shandies - they call it
| Diesel.
|
| I imagine there are several good reasons for that.

You have just given me a thought. A brown sauce and Coca Cola float.
It could start a new trend.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 17-05-2008, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Are you still in Norfolk Rusty?

Ar, thet Oi be.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 17-05-2008, 07:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from bobharvey contains these words:
On 14 May, 11:57, Martin wrote:
Never tried. Have you tried Coca Cola or brown sauce?

Bleeaaah!

Where I am visiting they drink Beer and Cola shandies - they call it
Diesel.

I imagine there are several good reasons for that.

Evidently someone wishes to blacken the reputation of diseasel oil?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 17-05-2008, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 17, 7:41 am, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Are you still in Norfolk Rusty?

Ar, thet Oi be.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

LOL you didn't need the "e" on the "be"

Judith
Old 26-05-2008, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14 May, 12:11, Sacha wrote:
On 14/5/08 11:57, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 11:50:24 +0100, Sacha wrote:

snip

Can it be used to remove rust stains?

Never tried. �Have you tried Coca Cola or brown sauce?

Bleeaaah!

On the *rust*, Martin!!

Old 26-05-2008, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14 May, 12:14, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from Martin contains these words:

Can it be used to remove rust stains?

Yes, but you'd need to bleach the solution so's not to exchange the stains...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Try using WD40 this will remove most types of Rust / limescale etc

preventing squirrels eating shoots**!**! david fraleigh Bamboo 2 14-05-2012 01:58 PM
Squirrels eating shoots LimeyDog Bamboo 3 10-10-2004 05:16 PM
sorrel seedlings collapsing Deborah P. United Kingdom 7 31-05-2004 06:19 PM
Sorrel Steve Harris United Kingdom 23 24-01-2004 06:03 AM
Need information on herbicide for Oxalis (yellow creeping wood sorrel) and potatoes sahara sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:24 PM