Old 22-07-2008, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I don't believe it!!! Part 2!l

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Let us know what happens, it might be useful for readers to know how to go
about successful complaining.

Contact your MP - that makes an awful lot of bother for them. They won't
do it again!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 22-07-2008, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"George.com" wrote in message

Bob, you aren't related to a Victor Mildrew, are you?

He's justified.

I'm married to a cross between Meldrew and Garnett!

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 22-07-2008, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"George.com" wrote in message

Bob, you aren't related to a Victor Mildrew, are you?

He's justified.
I'm married to a cross between Meldrew and Garnett!

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

No he isn;'t Rusty, I have seen him, he is a handsome man - pay no
attention to her!!!!!

Judith
Old 23-07-2008, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I don't believe it!!!

On 20 Jul, 22:17, AriesVal wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:07:09 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:
Across and alongside the track from our allotment was a 2ft wide bit of soil
covered with weeds against a S. facing wall. Not being one waste such a
superb growing position I dug over the bit opposite out plot and planted
surplus plants from our garden there, a number of TB Iris some large Red Hot
Pokers, lots of hardy Geraniums and a small Paulownia.
Beginning to look nice until we went down there yesterday, some idiots have
obviously been employed to strim the weeds and they have gone along the wall
and strimmed everything to the ground!
I suppose if they had any intelligence they wouldn't do that job.
Rant over.

OMG! what a crying shame
--
Things turn out best for those who make the best
of the way things turn out.http://valerie.aries.googlepages.com/ariesval

Our council employ contractors who cut any green space to the ground,
thus destroying the habitat for bees and other insects. They don't
remove all the paper, bottles and cans which give Birmingham suburbs
their distinctive look!
Old 23-07-2008, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from MikeC contains these words:

Our council employ contractors who cut any green space to the ground,
thus destroying the habitat for bees and other insects. They don't
remove all the paper, bottles and cans which give Birmingham suburbs
their distinctive look!

Thank goodness they left the Anchor at Digbeth standing!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig