Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Registered User

Default Greenhouse question

Hi,

I just bought a 6*6 greenhouse from Argos and it came with a steel base. However the instruction for the metal plates that use to connect the base and the ground is first dig 4 deep holes in the ground and attached the plates to the 4 corners of the steel base, then greenhouse goes on top.

I went to Wickes yesterday trying to find some smaller metal plate to connect the corners of the steel base but nothing fit!

My problem is because i am not putting my greenhouse on the grass/soil, and i am planning put it on my paving. So it is possible of not using the base at all and just leave my greenhouse on my paving? Any advice welcome/

Thanks