Old 21-03-2009, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default O the newbie

Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my return
there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in essence, new to the
group.

Old 21-03-2009, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my return
there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in essence, new to the
group.

You are new to me, but then again I do have a very bad memory.

So Welcome to the group. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy.

Mike

Old 21-03-2009, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Muddymike wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in
essence, new to the group.

You are new to me, but then again I do have a very bad memory.

So Welcome to the group. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy.

Thank you, m'dear Shall I bring the biccies?

Old 21-03-2009, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

VivienB wrote:
On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:04:51 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in
essence, new to the group.

Don't worry about it, Ophelia. Those with sense/experience of
newsgroups/the right software have recognised the trolls and plonked
them, or at the least, ignored them.

Thank you

Old 21-03-2009, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from VivienB contains these words:
wrote:

Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my return
there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in essence, new to the
group.

Don't worry about it, Ophelia. Those with sense/experience of
newsgroups/the right software have recognised the trolls and plonked
them, or at the least, ignored them.

Anyone read Kim, by Rudyard Kipling?

--
Rusty

Old 21-03-2009, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in
essence, new to the group.

Don't worry about it, Ophelia. Those with sense/experience of
newsgroups/the right software have recognised the trolls and
plonked them, or at the least, ignored them.

Anyone read Kim, by Rudyard Kipling?

No m'dear, why do you ask?

Old 21-03-2009, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote ...
Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my return
there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in essence, new to the
group.

As I don't see the messages from the trolls, I delete a multiple crossposts
immediately, I can't imagine what has prompted your post. However, anyone
interested in gardening and plants is always welcome here to share their
knowledge and test others.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 21-03-2009, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote ...
Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in
essence, new to the group.

As I don't see the messages from the trolls, I delete a multiple
crossposts immediately, I can't imagine what has prompted your post.
However, anyone interested in gardening and plants is always welcome
here to share their knowledge and test others.

Thank you Bob. I am afraid I don't have much knowledge to share, more like
I am learning from you all

Old 21-03-2009, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Anyone read Kim, by Rudyard Kipling?

No m'dear, why do you ask?

Let's see if anyone else sees the inference?

--
Rusty
Old 21-03-2009, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
VivienB wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:

Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return
there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in essence,
new to the group.

Don't worry about it, Ophelia. Those with sense/experience of
newsgroups/the right software have recognised the trolls and
plonked them, or at the least, ignored them.

Anyone read Kim, by Rudyard Kipling?

I would've thought "If" would have been more apposite?

That depends from whose angle you view it.

--
Rusty

Old 21-03-2009, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 21/3/09 20:16, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Anyone read Kim, by Rudyard Kipling?

No m'dear, why do you ask?

Let's see if anyone else sees the inference?

Are we allowed to choose the objects we wish to remove? ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 22-03-2009, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Ophelia wrote:
Let us just set this one to rest. I used to post here. Since my
return there are few people I know, or who know me. I am, in
essence, new to the group.

I doubt if your addy works, but here goes....
First, I'm a friend......cos you ain't done nuffin wrong in my eyes. I know
you from elsewhere.....again, you not hurt me there.
LOL, now I'll talk properly.......if gardening is your thing, ignore the
trolls........I'm sure you're experienced at that. URG is a mine of
information.

NEWBIE HELP: How to seed? Nick Thudick Gardening 6 01-04-2003 08:44 PM
Newbie Noela Orchids 1 31-03-2003 06:20 AM
Newbie here - Easiest to grow orchid in NW IN pagan Orchids 8 05-02-2003 04:11 PM
Newbie Q: Baby spinach Irving Kimura Edible Gardening 4 04-02-2003 02:43 AM
Newbie question Buridan Bonsai 3 26-01-2003 07:53 PM