Old 20-05-2009, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT How can I find when the street market in Cranleigh is?

SWMBO has heard about one there and wants to pay it a visit.

Alan

Old 20-05-2009, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

SWMBO has heard about one there and wants to pay it a visit.

Alan

I never find anything but bits of blue and white china :-(

kate
Old 20-05-2009, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

HI Alan

alan.holmes wrote:
SWMBO has heard about one there and wants to pay it a visit.

Alan

Well - unless it's a trick question g - you
could try typing 'market cranleigh' into www.Google.com ...
'farmers market cranleigh' also turns up a variety of hits.

This page http://www.information-britain.co.uk...Place_ID=46104
shows a contact phone number for the market.

This one
http://www.godalming-museum.org.uk/d...M_postcard.pdf

Suggests that it's the 1st Friday of each month - 10 - 2pm
in Stocklund Square - and gives a contact number of 01483 523088

Hope this helps
Adrian
Old 20-05-2009, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"adrian" wrote in message
HI Alan

alan.holmes wrote:
SWMBO has heard about one there and wants to pay it a visit.

Alan

Well - unless it's a trick question g - you
could try typing 'market cranleigh' into www.Google.com ...
'farmers market cranleigh' also turns up a variety of hits.

This page
http://www.information-britain.co.uk...Place_ID=46104
shows a contact phone number for the market.

I tried, both 'markets' and 'cranleigh market', and in each case I got a lot
of stuff about money markets!

But I will try your suggestion.

Old 20-05-2009, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

HI Alan

alan.holmes wrote:
"adrian" wrote in message
HI Alan

alan.holmes wrote:
SWMBO has heard about one there and wants to pay it a visit.

Alan

Well - unless it's a trick question g - you
could try typing 'market cranleigh' into www.Google.com ...
'farmers market cranleigh' also turns up a variety of hits.

This page
http://www.information-britain.co.uk...Place_ID=46104
shows a contact phone number for the market.

I tried, both 'markets' and 'cranleigh market', and in each case I got a lot
of stuff about money markets!

But I will try your suggestion.

Very often it's a matter of asking the right question -
or asking the question in the right way.....

....and that's even before you start wading through the raft of
out-of-date sites that nobody's updated for weeks/months/years!

Out here in the far south-west of Ireland, we try to keep things
up-to-date....

www.schullmarket.com & www.skibbereenmarket.com

Adrian