Old 15-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Registered User

Question Cissus antarctica or c. rhombifolia (Grape Ivy)

Hi, I would like to know where I can buy either of the plants above, or seeds - can anyone help please?
Thanks, Jane
Old 16-06-2009, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cissus antarctica or c. rhombifolia (Grape Ivy)

"jaycee" wrote in message

Hi, I would like to know where I can buy either of the plants above, or
seeds - can anyone help please?
Thanks, Jane

A good place to start to find all kinds of plants is the Royal
Horticulatural Society's 'Plant FInder' site
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

HTH
R.

Old 17-06-2009, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

--
jaycee

It's the sort of plant you often find at Car boot sales etc.
David Hill
Old 17-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
On 15 June, 23:29, jaycee wrote:
Hi, I would like to know where I can buy either of the plants above, or
seeds - can anyone help please?
Thanks, Jane

--
jaycee

It's the sort of plant you often find at Car boot sales etc.
David Hill
Hi David, and thanks for your reply. I don't drive and live alone, so car boot sales are not an option. I have, however, just ordered some seeds of C.
antarctica from the USA - so fingers crossed please!!
Jane

Ivy, Ivy & more ivy Roger Tonkin[_2_] United Kingdom 6 08-07-2016 09:48 PM
IVY IVY IVY JCYates United Kingdom 15 28-08-2008 11:22 AM
Cissus antarctica - Kangaroo Vine chatnoir Gardening 1 13-06-2008 01:12 PM
Tree fern (Dicksonia antarctica) - overwintering? Bob Carlile Gardening 2 21-11-2003 08:24 AM
Dicksonia Antarctica Victoria Clare United Kingdom 3 30-09-2003 06:12 PM