Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Ruth

Default Identifying Verbena bonariensis seedlings?

Hello there

I am wondering whether anyone might have a piccie of what a verbena
bonariensis seedling looks like? I planted some mature verbena plants
last year and this year, there seem to be clumps of seedlings fairly
close to some of the plants. However, there are a few clumps of similar
looking seedlings close to one or two other things so I am trying to
work out if some of the plants have self-seeded or not or whether I just
need to be doing a bit more weeding! Some of the seedlings are growing
second leaves now and although these leaves seem to look 'serrated',
they are roundish rather than long as on the mature plants..... Can
anyone help?

All the best

Ruth

Verbena bonariensis turned hefty Clara5 United Kingdom 6 26-08-2016 11:46 PM
verbena bonariensis Tom Weaving United Kingdom 1 05-11-2012 05:07 PM
Should Verbena Bonariensis be "nipped out"? Tricia United Kingdom 2 28-05-2004 09:29 AM
Verbena seedlings kate Gardening 0 27-02-2004 03:32 PM
Verbena bonariensis.....?! Tyra Trevellyn Gardening 9 09-05-2003 06:44 PM