Old 05-01-2010, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default John Cushnie

alan.holmes wrote:

Well next time I see a post from who appears to be the troll I will killfile
it!

You can only KF on the name in this instance as the forgery doesn't
include a sender's address.

It's no use complaining to alt.net either - they are just as antiocial
as many of their clients.

--
Rusty
Old 07-01-2010, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
alan.holmes wrote:

Well next time I see a post from who appears to be the troll I will
killfile it!

You can only KF on the name in this instance as the forgery doesn't
include a sender's address.

So, is there a way I can seperate this persons name/id from the real June
Hughes?

But please keep it simple!

Old 08-01-2010, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

alan.holmes wrote:

Well next time I see a post from who appears to be the troll I will
killfile it!

You can only KF on the name in this instance as the forgery doesn't
include a sender's address.

So, is there a way I can seperate this persons name/id from the real June
Hughes?

But please keep it simple!

As I said: killfile on the sender's name, then make 'an exception' of
her address.

That way, only her posts will get through to you - depending on what
newsreader you're using.

I'm still investigating the possibilities in Thunderbird, and the only
other newsreader I've ever used (for about a dozen years) is ZIMACS,
which I doubt if you know anything about. (Sice it was written for and
only operated by one ISP)

--
Rusty
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

alan.holmes wrote:

Well next time I see a post from who appears to be the troll I will
killfile it!

You can only KF on the name in this instance as the forgery doesn't
include a sender's address.

So, is there a way I can seperate this persons name/id from the real June
Hughes?

But please keep it simple!

As I said: killfile on the sender's name, then make 'an exception' of
her address.

That way, only her posts will get through to you - depending on what
newsreader you're using.

I'm still investigating the possibilities in Thunderbird, and the only
other newsreader I've ever used (for about a dozen years) is ZIMACS,
which I doubt if you know anything about. (Sice it was written for and
only operated by one ISP)

Can't you use a different subject heading for this out of defererence
tot eh dead?

Pam in Bristol
Old 15-01-2010, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I just heard this morning that there is to be a John Cushnie special instead
of the usual programme.

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 15-01-2010, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in message

I just heard this morning that there is to be a John Cushnie special
instead of the usual programme.

did vegetables (lack of, in his case) finally catch up with him?

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/