Old 01-01-2010, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default John Cushnie

I never really liked the ****.

--
June Hughes
Old 02-01-2010, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote:
I never really liked the ****.

This is a crap Joe-job by some alt.net nit.

--
Rusty
Old 02-01-2010, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
"June Hughes" wrote:
I never really liked the ****.

This is a crap Joe-job by some alt.net nit.

I didn't see it until you replied
--
June Hughes
Old 02-01-2010, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-01-02 00:06:43 +0000, Rusty Hinge
said:

This is a crap Joe-job by some alt.net nit.

We know. It's an airhead with too much time on their hands who bores
for Britain here and elsewhere. Best ignored.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 04-01-2010, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
"June Hughes" wrote:
I never really liked the ****.

This is a crap Joe-job by some alt.net nit.

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as well!

Alan

--
June Hughes

Old 04-01-2010, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.
--
June Hughes
Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

I haven't been able to identify it though, and if I do a block sender I am
worried it may block you as well!

Old 04-01-2010, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as
well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

--
Rusty
Old 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

I haven't been able to identify it though, and if I do a block sender I am
worried it may block you as well!

I have known you on the net for a very long time, Alan and would email
you if I thought you had inadvertently blocked me.
--
June Hughes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as
well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled then.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact nature
of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.
--
June Hughes

Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-01-04 21:19:06 +0000, June Hughes said:

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled
then. Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact
nature of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.

Forgive me for butting in but I think you have the wrong end of the
stick, June. Rusty is telling Alan to block the name but not the
address, which means the real you would get through and the
incontinently stupid little troll, wouldn't, as he does not have your
real address.
--
Sacha

Old 04-01-2010, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-01-04 21:19:06 +0000, June Hughes said:

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
[...]

Oops. Sorry Rusty. Wrong end of the stick.
It's been a long day, although that's no excuse.
(and thanks Sacha).
--
June Hughes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-01-04 21:19:06 +0000, June Hughes
said:

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
[...]

Well next time I see a post from who appears to be the troll I will killfile
it!

Alan

Old 04-01-2010, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha writes
On 2010-01-04 21:19:06 +0000, June Hughes said:

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
In message , alan.holmes
writes
"June Hughes" wrote in message
snip

I didn't see it until you replied
I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you well!
Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.
KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled
then. Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact
nature of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.

Forgive me for butting in but I think you have the wrong end of the
stick, June. Rusty is telling Alan to block the name but not the
address, which means the real you would get through and the
incontinently stupid little troll, wouldn't, as he does not have your
real address.

Oops. Sorry Rusty. Wrong end of the stick.
It's been a long day, although that's no excuse.
(and thanks Sacha).

No problem - re-stocking the oil canister...... ;-)

Old 05-01-2010, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Rusty Hinge
writes

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled then.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact nature
of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.

What do you mean, grudge?

Someone's posting in your name. KF your name and you KF any mail bearing it.

However, KFs allow you to make 'exceptions', so you 'except' your proper
demonic address, which is much more difficult to forge.

So, anything you send can be seen by the K-effer but the forger won't.

--
Rusty