Old 09-01-2010, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Year's Resolutions

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
(snippety-snip)
"Ophelia" wrote in message
Then she wouldn't have a leg to stand on. ;-)

lol how about an elegant sliiiiiiiiiiiiide then?
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/
(wry smirk) when spiders fail to hold on with legs, they hold on
with *fangs*. Heh heh!

ahhhh fangs for that information
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/
You're welcome. I would hardly spin you a line, would I? :~)
Spider

Of course not, especially when I am mourning the loss of my own wee
hanger onner
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Awww. Cheer up; there'll be one on each wing mirror in the spring,
you wait and see :~).

Hmmm well if there isn't, I shall expect you to take up residence!
Hope you've got a *big* car, then :~)
Spider

LOL well in your case, I am sure I can find space inside --
--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

As snug as a bug in a rug? Mmm.. gives me ideas! :~)
Spider

Well now, I have a nice roomy Shogun but the back seat are out, so that I
can keep a
beddie in the back for my Blue (my border collie) so do you think you
would
be comfy cuddled up with her? She is very gentle, so if you don't bare
your
fangs, she will not be frightened!
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Sounds perfectly comfy. I'll try *ever* so hard not to nibble Blue, I
promise. Just as well you don't have a budgie .. I'm more of a bird-eating
spider .. heh heh. :~))

Spider

Old 10-01-2010, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
(snippety-snip)
"Ophelia" wrote in message
[...]

Nahhh a budgie wouldn't come for long walks with me, nor chase a ball...

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 10-01-2010, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in message
(snipped)

"Spider" wrote in message

[...]

You mean it wouldn't budge:~)
Spider

Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message
(snipped)

"Spider" wrote in message

[...]

Groooooooooaaaaaaaaannnnnn)

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:11:14 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
(snippety-snip)
"Ophelia" wrote in message
[...]

You need to get a Norwegian Blue.

No thank you. My Blue is a border collie
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/