Old 20-01-2010, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default White stuff is back :-(

It is snowing again, the roads are coping but it is settling on paths and
grass, thank goodness I got a full days work in the garden yesterday, I
think I will stay by the fire today and make plans

kate

Forest of Dean

Old 20-01-2010, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
It is snowing again, the roads are coping but it is settling on paths and
grass, thank goodness I got a full days work in the garden yesterday, I
think I will stay by the fire today and make plans

kate

Forest of Dean

Poor you! We've been threatened with some light snow but, at the moment,
it's 2.5degC outside, so the showers we've had have remained wet. Hope it
stays that way.

I had an afternoon in the garden on Sunday, but it's pretty dismal out
there. It's too early to count losses yet, but there are some very
sad-looking specimens:~(. I spent most of the time cutting old leaves off
Hellebores, sweeping up and picking fallen twigs off the lawn.

I'll have another look around at the weekend. Alas, I have a recurring
mould problem in my office, so indoors has more call on my time just now.

Spider

Old 20-01-2010, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
[...]

Have you considered growing mushrooms?

Alternatwively, post to 'uk.d-i-y' for advice :-)

Old 20-01-2010, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

news:Veydna5pjt91SsvWnZ2dnUVZ8lCdnZ2d@brightview. co.uk...
[...]

Alternatwively, post to 'uk.d-i-y' for advice :-)- Hide quoted text -

No need for an alternative email address, no-one will reply.
Unless you read the posts properly and reply accordingly.
good luck
Old 20-01-2010, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Tommy" wrote in message
On 20 Jan, 19:00, "David WE Roberts" wrote:
snip
No need for an alternative email address, no-one will reply.
Unless you read the posts properly and reply accordingly.
good luck

?????????
Then again..........

Old 20-01-2010, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
[...]

I prefer to eat mushrooms, not be taken over by them! :~)

I think RG looks in on the diy group, but he's going to try his own plan of
action first; but thank you for the suggestion.

Spider

Old 20-01-2010, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
I'll have another look around at the weekend. Alas, I have a recurring
mould problem in my office,

Spider

Time for a new sceretary methinks :-)

Bill

Old 21-01-2010, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
I'll have another look around at the weekend. Alas, I have a recurring
mould problem in my office,

Spider

Time for a new sceretary methinks :-)

Bill

LOL! That's wicked, but hilarious! :~)

Spider

White stuff in my compost.. Mitulove United Kingdom 2 30-04-2009 01:44 AM
Stuff they never tell you-vegetables and composting stuff Tuckermor Edible Gardening 0 29-11-2004 04:07 PM
white stuff Maryann Albano Orchids 2 22-09-2003 11:52 PM
AHHHH!!! What is that white stuff on my Zucchini & Cuke Leaves??? Lattés Edible Gardening 3 29-07-2003 02:32 AM
[IBC] White stuff David J. Bockman Bonsai 10 19-02-2003 03:03 PM