Old 26-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Lattés

Default AHHHH!!! What is that white stuff on my Zucchini & Cuke Leaves???

I will try to get a picture of it up somewhere but I have these white
patches on my zucchini and cucumber leaves???

Any ideas as to what it is or what to do?

Thanks

Old 27-07-2003, 03:32 AM
Noydb

Lattés wrote:

I will try to get a picture of it up somewhere but I have these white
patches on my zucchini and cucumber leaves???

Any ideas as to what it is or what to do?

Thanks

Fungus amongus

I searched http://www.google.com using the term "zucchini fungus" and came
up with nearly 3,000 possibilities, among the first 10 was this one. It is
not 'authoritative' but should get you started.

http://www.gardenersnet.com/vegetable/zucchini.htm

Clue: both zukes and cukes are from the cucurbit family and susceptible to
pretty much the same diseases. What you have is probably powdery mildew. Do
a search on "powdery mildew" for the treatment.
Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)

Old 28-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Lattés

DAMN YOU FUNGUS!!!

Old 29-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Lattes

The white spots don't seem to be powdery, I was not able to wipe them off at
all...

Any more ideas? Just spent some time looking on google and couldn't find
anything, hmm anyone know where to find pics of diseases in zucchini?

le.rogers.com...

ahhhh! songbird[_2_] Gardening 5 08-03-2012 06:21 PM
Ahhhh, WOW, how about a annonymous emailed SSN as well as a credit history Tristan Ponds 0 17-02-2007 01:53 AM
ahhhh the tally now is 598 Madgardener Gardening 13 22-09-2003 11:02 PM
Can someone ID this insect found on my Zucchini? - zucchini pest.jpg Tracey Gardening 1 22-07-2003 06:32 PM
Can someone ID this insect found on my Zucchini? - zucchini pest.jpg (1/1) Some One Gardening 5 22-07-2003 03:42 PM