Old 17-03-2010, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My Snowdrops Thread

Don't know what is happening to my client today but I can't get my latest
Snowdrop thread. I have had to read it from Google where I cannot reply.

Thanks for the advice. Do you have any for sale Sasha? Also thanks for the
other offer but I am near Preston. Will also look on eBay.

Regards Ben

Old 17-03-2010, 12:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ben Short" wrote in message
Don't know what is happening to my client today but I can't get my latest
Snowdrop thread. I have had to read it from Google where I cannot reply.

Thanks for the advice. Do you have any for sale Sasha? Also thanks for the
other offer but I am near Preston. Will also look on eBay.

Regards Ben

500 On eBay for £35 delivered. I may order them so she can get them is asap.
Thanks for the heads up and for all the help, it's greatly appreciated.

Old 18-03-2010, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2010-03-17 00:12:37 +0000, "Ben Short" said:

Don't know what is happening to my client today but I can't get my latest
Snowdrop thread. I have had to read it from Google where I cannot reply.

Thanks for the advice. Do you have any for sale Sasha? Also thanks for
the other offer but I am near Preston. Will also look on eBay.

Regards Ben

Sorry Ben but ours have all gone. Because of the weather, they were late
coming in to us this year and so have probably gone out all the faster.
For information, we charge £2.50 for 25 (roughly 25 because we don't
count every single one and err on the side of generous!) I've seen them
advertised on the internet for anything from £6.95 to £9.95 for 50 and I'm
sure there must be more variations than that. Depending on how many you
want you might be best seeing if you can beg or buy a few from different
friends to make up your required number, if you can't find any left in
nurseries or garden centres. Some places may have them in pots but
they'll usually be more expensive. The 2000 we sent up to the North East
were in addition to our usual supply and we do sell thousands each spring
but normally only in the nursery. They're a very popular item.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

That's a shame, thanks Sacha and thanks for taking the time to reply to me.
You're very kind.

when's the latest for (re-)planting 'snowdrops in the green'? dave @ stejonda United Kingdom 4 01-04-2003 05:56 PM
Snowdrops on display Pam Moore United Kingdom 2 18-02-2003 03:43 PM
Snowdrops Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 07-02-2003 10:06 AM
Snowdrops Cavalier United Kingdom 21 05-02-2003 12:57 PM
Snowdrops in Lawns - especially mine! Tumbleweed United Kingdom 0 16-10-2002 06:51 AM