Old 17-12-2010, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default At this time of year

At this time of year we can all get a bit stressed, what with Christmas
shopping etc. So I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked
for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives. Some
doctor on tv this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things
I'd started and hadn't finished so I have managed to finish off a bottle of
Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a
pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the
res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I
feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr ****s.
An telum,u blody luvum.!!

--
Steve

Never shake the ketchup bottle. None'll come, and then a lot'll

Old 17-12-2010, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:07:23 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

At this time of year we can all get a bit stressed, what with Christmas
shopping etc. So I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked
for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives. Some
doctor on tv this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things
I'd started and hadn't finished so I have managed to finish off a bottle of
Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a
pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the
res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I
feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr ****s.
An telum,u blody luvum.!!

Please let us be snowed in. We may run out of milk but we've got the
alcohol stock in. Cornflakes and Southern Comfort, Coffee and Jack
Daniels.... Of course we can also sit and mull over which bottle of
wine to open next. And the cars both have full petrol tanks so if we
can't get them off the drive to go to the local petrol station, that's
no problem either.
Old 17-12-2010, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message

;-)) Love it! Snow if falling thickly here now. The larder and two
freezers are well stocked, as is the wood shed! I went to the butcher
this afternoon and laid in enough meat for a small army, at which my
loving husband pointed out that there's still 'masses' (his word, not
mine) in one of the freezers already. The postman didn't get here today
but I really don't know why and neither did the man to fit the new oven,
as the roads to his house in Buckfastleigh were hopeless. Thank heaven
for the Aga! The bird feeders have been replenished for the 1077th time
and peanuts and seed and other bits, are on the ground for the ground
feeding birds. My only hope is that we can get to Plymouth airport on
Monday to pick up one of the family coming home!

Alright for some !

We await a lpg delivery promised for today, or our c/h will pack up on
monday.
If it not here before we run out - I swear I will have the wretched french
combi nonsense
ripped out and a solid fuel backed up aga put in.

Regards
pete

Old 17-12-2010, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pete" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message

[...]

I think my daughter has the right idea, in both of her kitchens, she has a
combination of Gas and Electric. And in the Barn she has a log fire,
http://www.myalbum.com/Album=IKAF3YLN but I wouldn't like to cook on that
:-((

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.