Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2011, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OTish? Horse s**t. (Leading on from cat crap)

The village I live in has a Parish Council who get bees in their
bonnets from time to time. A recent one was about dog crap, ie that
people should clear up after their dog. Which is fair enough, though
some of the hoity-toity hate the idea, especially if their hounds
start crapping in front of an audience. Everybody knows WHO DUN IT and
is waiting to watch for the indignity of them having to pick it up.
Great.
Their dogs are always called Barny, Archie or Rufus or some such. The
lowlifers' dogs are called Sam or other low class name.

I think I'll put the idea forward that the same should apply to horse
owners. I should love to see the supercilious gits having to get down
and shovel it up. They'd have to carry a shovel with them too. Heh!
Heh!

Many of the hoitys have horses and dogs but don't like their dogs
crapping in the horse paddock. Is there a disease?

We have lots of hoity in our village, though I live in the "rough
end" (but not the really lowlife end, which is the council house
estate).
To qualify for the upper end you need to drive a German car and have a
half timbered "cottage". Oh, or a barn conversion.
I have niether.