Old 30-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Registered User

Red face humble apology

Hi to the users that told me off for advertising my new slug and snail ring on gb. i am sincerely sorry and wont do it again..i simply tried to get a message out about keep it simpls sussex and upset one or two of you. this was not meant to be the case, i wanted to share what i had made to people i thought would be interested in the rings.i should not have plugged my idea so much and for that i am truly sorry and repenting.. many thanks for all the comments, we learn by our mistakes.. kindly... spinksy
Old 30-04-2011, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default humble apology

On 30/04/2011 09:33, spinksy wrote:
Hi to the users that told me off for advertising my new slug and snail
ring on gb. i am sincerely sorry and wont do it again..i simply tried to
get a message out about keep it simpls sussex and upset one or two of
you. this was not meant to be the case, i wanted to share what i had
made to people i thought would be interested in the rings.i should not
have plugged my idea so much and for that i am truly sorry and
repenting.. many thanks for all the comments, we learn by our mistakes..
kindly... spinksy

Fine, accepted, what a pity Spinsky can't get a course on apologise up
for politicians.

Old 30-04-2011, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
spinksy

Spinksy I am afraid you went about it the wrong way. Advertising IS allowed
if you check the rules and regulations. However what you should have done,
is see how others do it first. Have your business in your signature. Make
copious contributions in every thread and plug your services where ever and
when ever possible and, trail your signature when ever and where ever
possible.

See what others do.

'Comment' on your other products 'during discussions' within threads.

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Old 30-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
On 30/04/2011 09:33, spinksy wrote:
Hi to the users that told me off for advertising my new slug and snail
ring on gb. i am sincerely sorry and wont do it again..i simply tried to
get a message out about keep it simpls sussex and upset one or two of
you. this was not meant to be the case, i wanted to share what i had
made to people i thought would be interested in the rings.i should not
have plugged my idea so much and for that i am truly sorry and
repenting.. many thanks for all the comments, we learn by our mistakes..
kindly... spinksy

Fine, accepted, what a pity Spinsky can't get a course on apologise up
for politicians.

thank you moonraker,,,, regards spinksy...

a public apology zhanataya Gardening 1 11-02-2012 01:20 AM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of rec.gardens? Twinkles Gardening 0 26-10-2003 04:42 PM
Apology Accepted ... for what? dkat Ponds 21 28-08-2003 08:02 PM
Apology Accepted Anne Lurie Ponds 1 23-08-2003 03:13 AM
SNL Spartan Cheerleaders/ apology Nedra Ponds 0 27-07-2003 09:03 PM