Old 10-08-2011, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default I'm back

Google have at last let me back in to the group, having decided to
block me as a birthday present since the 2nd of August.
Thanks Google
I don't know how long I will be kept here this time.
Yesterday I at last managed to get the last of the dahlias lined out,
these are this years seedlings growing in 3 inch pots.
They have been sunk through the ground cover pabric in their pots.
This is the latest I've ever beeen geting the dahlias out, I should
have been finished by the end of June, but rain every few days that
stoped me planting or making up beds has been to blame.
I finished up using duck boards to plant the last bed.
I got it rotovated on Sunday and got the sides opened up to bury the
sheet, started to put the sheet down, 70ft by 4 ft, I was around half
way through geting the sides filled in and firmed down when the
heavens opened, I had to finish as there was only about 10 mins work,
By the time I finished I had mud 4 or 5 inches thick on my boots and I
was treading in soup, but at least the last sheet was down.
David Hill
Old 10-08-2011, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kay Kay is offline

On 10/08/2011 09:52, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

NO not by subscribing to Garden banter!

That's been off the air, urgwise, since end July, but now seems to be back
in its full glory. Do you think it gets its post via Google? Seems a bit of
a coincidence.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
Just reading all that made me feel tired. Google seems to be giving a
lot of people a hard time, one way and another. Perhaps you'd like to
look at the newsreaders available to save yourself the hassle. I use
*******http://news.individual.net/
which costs something like 10 euros a year and is really excellent.
--

Demon has blocked all o2 emails since march 31st. They won't admit it,
just say that the emails would be bounced which they aren't so without a
Old 13-08-2011, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Martin
writes
Did you try Gmail for reading your received e-mail as opposed to
reading Usenet messages?

AFAIK Internet Providers don't filter mail unless it is sent directly
to your PC via the internet provider.

I used Messenger to get to the hot mail account Martin. I have no idea
why none of the emails from the o2 account ever succeeded in getting
through!

Strangely on the Web other people reported no emails from O2 and i think
a couple of other providers, since March 31st when I also received my
last email from the account/

It was a bit of a ******* because she was an Editor of a newsletter i
printed and so i had to have all her emails sent to someone else, then
forwarded to me.

I received two mail subsequently via the Hot mail account then nothing

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy