Old 01-10-2011, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default See what I mean?

In article , Christina Websell
writes
The thing is that Baz had a very bad thing happen that compromised his safe
place and he, poor lad, is now suffering the emotional consequences of that
which should not be taken lightly.

I do agree! Someone once smashed the back window of my Volvo estate when
it was parked fairly openly in a car park next to Tescos.
For several weeks, even though nothing was taken, (I had a dog guard so
they couldn't get any further into the car) I was really quite paranoid
when and where I parked.....
Old 01-10-2011, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

In article , Baz
writes
It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your
identity and also your money.

Ha! They'd be lucky most of us haven't got much anyway

Ah! But you have money, or access to some, if needed, well most of us have.

Baz
Old 01-10-2011, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
Qwight wrote in
:

pots and black etc ?????

OK, Mr.Grey what have I done now?

I hope it's not too serious to mend.

I think the 'black' comment was a pun on your 'Isle of White'.
Actually it's spelt Isle of Wight, and we are not all like the
unfortunate resident that you have kf'd.

The unfortunate resident initially told me that he is from(sic) The Isle
Of
White.
I pulled him(it) and said that surely, it is the Isle Of Wight.

"It" is a permanent resident of my new and growing KF.

Baz

So sorry I had the speakers too high. I was at that time referring to the
fact that the Isle of Wight had a covering of snow which made it Isle of
White. I am so sorry that your illness/sickness prevented what others had no
difficulty in seeing.

I will reduce my comments in future to that suitable for an infant's school.
No why the *ell should I? The rest of the contributors of this
newsgroup/forum are adult and act adult, ............... well most do. Go
and see your Doctor before posting on here again.

Poor you :-((

NOTE TO urg and gardenbanter posters. Keep your jokes simple for a sick man

Mike

Old 01-10-2011, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Baz
writes
Ah! But you have money, or access to some, if needed

Huh, not necessarily, my shower head needs mending and I need a patio
outside my greenhouse AND the car needs servicing, all of which will
have to wait
--
Janet Tweedy
Old 02-10-2011, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

In article , Baz
writes
Ah! But you have money, or access to some, if needed

Huh, not necessarily, my shower head needs mending and I need a patio
outside my greenhouse AND the car needs servicing, all of which will
have to wait

Crikey! You are almost as poor as we are

Hope things get a bit better for you.
Baz

Old 02-10-2011, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Baz
writes
Crikey! You are almost as poor as we are

Hope things get a bit better for you.
Baz

Thanks Baz!