Old 30-09-2011, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default See what I mean?

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz
Old 30-09-2011, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

Old 30-09-2011, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baz wrote in :

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

And this one

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united...been-week.html

Baz

My name is used on some website! OK they haven't a clue as to who I am at
this moment, but the whole idea of urg is not to have to be exploited in
this way?

They can (rogues) in theory, find me on usenet via gardenbanter, find my
ISP by way of the newsreader and then find my credit card numbers. It is so
easy if you have a will to be rich without working for a living.

Baz

Old 30-09-2011, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your pathetic
agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.
Old 30-09-2011, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your pathetic
agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

Is it your geography or your spelling which is failing you?

Isle of Wight :-))

But as I said, who would be daft enough to ignore the advertising which is
followed through to these sites? Perhaps anyone who comes through these
sites would be refused service .................... in the words of a once
famous troll who used to frequent urg "I think not"

Kindest regards from the Sunny South East Coast of the Isle of WIGHT

Mike

Old 30-09-2011, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:44:34 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your pathetic
agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

It looks like an advert to me as well so you will need to add me to
your kill file.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com

Old 30-09-2011, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.

Yes Sacha,

That was an example.

I am going to try and get it stopped for all of us on the grounds that our
identity and therefore financial details can be found and exploited.

It is not going to be easy and I may well give in part way through
depending on how some agencies (public) react. One thing is for sure and
that is that I will give it some good sounding.(meaning I will badger all
agencies I can shake)

Baz
Old 30-09-2011, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.

Yes Sacha,

That was an example.

I am going to try and get it stopped for all of us on the grounds that our
identity and therefore financial details can be found and exploited.

It is not going to be easy and I may well give in part way through
depending on how some agencies (public) react. One thing is for sure and
that is that I will give it some good sounding.(meaning I will badger all
agencies I can shake)

Baz

That is very unfair to those who like and appreciate the free advertising.
They must like it or they would remove any traces of advertising and
reference to goods they are selling or service they are providing from their
postings

Mike

Old 30-09-2011, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your
pathetic agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

It looks like an advert to me as well so you will need to add me to
your kill file.

Steve

Done! And 2 in my KF.

If you have a KF util. you can KF me too, and put an end to it.
We will never see eachothers posts.

But you see, I was pointing readers of this NG at how we are being
exploited, I was not advertising, quite the reverse.

Baz
Old 30-09-2011, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your
pathetic agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

It looks like an advert to me as well so you will need to add me to
your kill file.

Steve

Done! And 2 in my KF.

If you have a KF util. you can KF me too, and put an end to it.
We will never see eachothers posts.

But you see, I was pointing readers of this NG at how we are being
exploited, I was not advertising, quite the reverse.

Baz

So, as the saying goes, "If you can't stand the heat of the kitchen, get
out" .... or words of that effect.

If you don't like it, don't post!!!

Mike
from the Isle of WIGHT

Old 30-09-2011, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Baz wrote:
Janet wrote in
:

They can (rogues) in theory, find me on usenet via gardenbanter, find
my ISP by way of the newsreader and then find my credit card numbers.

No, they can't get your credit card details, or even your real name.
You're quite safe.

It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your identity
and also your money.

Er, no. Your fears are not unfounded, but your facts are wrong,
or at least seriously misguided. You are simply not interesting
to the class of criminal who can crack arbitrary servers.

You will notice that I don't hide my Email address or ISP.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 30-09-2011, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:15:36 GMT, Baz wrote:

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

Done! And 2 in my KF.

If you have a KF util. you can KF me too, and put an end to it.
We will never see eachothers posts.

But you see, I was pointing readers of this NG at how we are being
exploited, I was not advertising, quite the reverse.

Baz

Your original message did nothing to suggest I am being exploited. It
looks like a website suggesting I use a forum but I'll stick to
Usenet.

Steve