Old 30-09-2011, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default See what I mean?

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:30:52 GMT, Baz wrote:

eternal-september.org

Posting account.
U2FsdGVkX1+W574isezNdexxLSvgG

It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your identity
and also your money.

Thanks again.

Baz

I don't know about Janet but I make my details clearly available on my
web sites so that I have a sales channel. I have worked that way since
the web was invented and have had no problems at all.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com

Old 30-09-2011, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:30:52 GMT, Baz wrote:

eternal-september.org

Posting account.
U2FsdGVkX1+W574isezNdexxLSvgG

It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your
identity and also your money.

Thanks again.

Baz

I don't know about Janet but I make my details clearly available on my
web sites so that I have a sales channel. I have worked that way since
the web was invented and have had no problems at all.

Steve

OK. I sound like a troll.

I am not.

Baz
Old 30-09-2011, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:30:52 GMT, Baz wrote:

eternal-september.org

Posting account.
U2FsdGVkX1+W574isezNdexxLSvgG

It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your
identity and also your money.

Thanks again.

Baz

I don't know about Janet but I make my details clearly available on my
web sites so that I have a sales channel. I have worked that way since
the web was invented and have had no problems at all.

Steve

OK. I sound like a troll.

I am not.

Baz

OH BAZ :-((

You're not a troll!!

You are in with the ""IN CROWD""

Look at the welcome you had :-))

Old 30-09-2011, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
[...]

Steve :-))

""Paranoia rules OK"" ... ;-))

Mike

Old 30-09-2011, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Martin Brown wrote in
:

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not all out to
get you. But in this case the OPs fear of crime does verge on
paranoia.

Regards,
Martin Brown

If you had understood what I was saying, and then call me paranoid(which I
find very upsetting) surely you can see my point.

Isn't it nice to see so many doctors in this group.

Baz
Old 30-09-2011, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
Martin Brown wrote in
:

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not all out to
get you. But in this case the OPs fear of crime does verge on
paranoia.

Regards,
Martin Brown

If you had understood what I was saying, and then call me paranoid(which I
find very upsetting) surely you can see my point.

Isn't it nice to see so many doctors in this group.

Baz

If you find it upsetting, act as a normal human being, think for yourself
and don't be swept along by the hysteria of others in this newsgroup/forum.

Why act "under the instructions of others?""

As I said earlier, "If you can't stand the heat of the kitchen ...... etc
etc etc ..."
(By the way, my parents had an hotel and my daughter and son in law sold
theirs a while back, so I do know what I am talking about MUCH to the
annoyance of those in this newsgroup/forum)

Kindest and sympathetic regards

Mike

Old 30-09-2011, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/09/2011 15:14, Baz wrote:
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

You have to laugh at their gall. This is from the bottom of that page:
Copyright ©2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Copyright 2006-2008
Home Garden Guides

It's their copyright is it?

Rather oddly, the GardenBanter site has:
Copyright ©2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2

So, run by the same lot, but the latter acknowledges the posters.

--

Jeff
Old 30-09-2011, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not illegal.
I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it still ticks me
off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch with GardenBanter
about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

Old 30-09-2011, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal.
I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it still ticks me
off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch with GardenBanter
about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

:-))

Well done. Glad to see you've not got your knickers in a twist as others
have done

:-))

Old 30-09-2011, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal. I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it
still ticks me off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch
with GardenBanter about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

I honestly give up.
Does no-one think that g...........

********
You deserve eachother

Baz
Old 30-09-2011, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal. I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it
still ticks me off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch
with GardenBanter about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

I honestly give up.
Does no-one think that g...........

********
You deserve eachother

Baz

But Baz you can't go!!!!!!!!!!

You're one of the clique. Look at the welcome you got. Do you think ""I""
would get one like that?

OF COURSE NOT

Baz you can't leave.

Mike

Old 30-09-2011, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:17:32 +0100, Sacha wrote:
[...]
Google archives don't have
anyone's permission to archive posts, as far as I know!

Well, I for one am grateful they do archive everything, and at no
commercial benefit to themselves - though I can't really see how they
could keep it up for ever, particularly as they are no longer very
good at it. One can opt out, which I know isn't perfect, but it's more
than one can do with a published letter to the editor of a paper: that
will be preserved till the British Library is dust.

--
Mike.
Old 30-09-2011, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:17:32 +0100, Sacha wrote:
[...]
Google archives don't have
anyone's permission to archive posts, as far as I know!

Well, I for one am grateful they do archive everything, and at no
commercial benefit to themselves - though I can't really see how they
could keep it up for ever, particularly as they are no longer very
good at it. One can opt out, which I know isn't perfect, but it's more
than one can do with a published letter to the editor of a paper: that
will be preserved till the British Library is dust.

--
Mike.

:-)

I regularly send Letters to the Editor to about 1855 local newspapers around
the Country. Had a wonderful response once, six months later!!! They used
the paper to wrap some glasses as they were moving. Got round to unpacking
after six months and read my letter :-)) They then got on touch :-)

:-(( Bit different to broadcasting on local Radio. Been interviewed on
nearly all if not all BBC Local Radio stations. Bit of a waste of time
because the broadcast/interview is soon forgotten when the next item comes
along :-(

Mike