Old 30-09-2011, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default See what I mean?

"'Mike'" wrote in message

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal.
I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it still ticks me
off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch with GardenBanter
about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

:-))

Well done. Glad to see you've not got your knickers in a twist as others
have done

The thing is that Baz had a very bad thing happen that compromised his safe
place and he, poor lad, is now suffering the emotional consequences of that
which should not be taken lightly.
I'm not surprised that he appears paranoid.
Your "if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen" posts help him
exactly how?

Old 30-09-2011, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal. I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it
still ticks me off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch
with GardenBanter about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

I honestly give up.
Does no-one think that g...........

********
You deserve eachother

Baz

Stop now and ask yourself "in the scheme of things does it matter if Garden
Banter steal my posts?"
Yes, it kind of does but watch my lips "IT IS NOT IMPORTANT.."
It was not necessary to say "********" to me, and that was really rude.
Baz, I think what happened to you re your car has had more effect on you
than you think. I know you don't want to believe this but please see your
doctor to talk these things over soon.
Tina

Old 30-09-2011, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Baz" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

[...]

Exactly :-))

"Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again"

Been there, only worse. Yours was only a car. When Thatcher did what Hitler
tried to do, wreck British Industry, it took me down as well. Factories, the
house, the lot. What do you do? "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and
start all over again"

Baz, do the same. If you don't want to be told, as I said earlier "If you
can't ................................................."

Old 30-09-2011, 09:17 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz[_3_] View Post
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

It's only been a week! - Home Gardening Forum

Baz
At least gardenbanter refers to urglers as "external newsgroup posters". To be referred to as a "guest" by someone who has appropriated your post without permission adds insult to injury.
__________________
Old 01-10-2011, 08:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Mike Lyle
writes
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:17:32 +0100, Sacha wrote:
[...]
Google archives don't have
anyone's permission to archive posts, as far as I know!

Well, I for one am grateful they do archive everything, and at no
commercial benefit to themselves -

Google Groups carries advertising.

though I can't really see how they
could keep it up for ever, particularly as they are no longer very
good at it. One can opt out, which I know isn't perfect, but it's more
than one can do with a published letter to the editor of a paper: that
will be preserved till the British Library is dust.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 30, 3:14*pm, Baz wrote:
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

You are also on Google groups.
https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...0a7c0851ab6064

And have been for years.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 30, 4:15*pm, Baz wrote:
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote :

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:44:34 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your
pathetic agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

It looks like an advert to me as well so you will need to add me to
your kill file.

Steve

Done! And 2 in my KF.

If you have a KF util. you can KF me too, and put an end to it.
We will never see eachothers posts.

But you see, I was pointing readers of this NG at how we are being
exploited, I was not advertising, quite the reverse.

Baz- Hide quoted text -

Once you put something on a newsgroup, it becomes public property for
anyone to use. There's nothing you can do.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 30, 6:13*pm, Baz wrote:
Martin Brown wrote :

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not all out to
get you. But in this case the OPs fear of crime does verge on
paranoia.

Regards,
Martin Brown

If you had understood what I was saying, and then call me paranoid(which I
find very upsetting) surely you can see my point.

Isn't it nice to see so many doctors in this group.

Baz

Your worries are well founded but
He means you are worrying unneccessarily. You are making yourself ill.
Now all you have to do is keep money and computer separate.
Go down to your local bank/Bsoc. branch to conduct your business.
That's what I do.
Burn all redundant paperwork.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your pathetic
agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

pots and black etc ?????

Old 01-10-2011, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

[...]

Sorry for that, I mixed up there. Wrong response to the wrong post. No
excuses for using bad langage, that we bad too.

Baz

Old 01-10-2011, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your
pathetic agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

pots and black etc ?????

OK, Mr.Grey what have I done now?

I hope it's not too serious to mend.

Baz
Old 01-10-2011, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:58:27 GMT, Baz wrote:

"Bill Grey" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your
pathetic agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

pots and black etc ?????

OK, Mr.Grey what have I done now?

I hope it's not too serious to mend.

I think the 'black' comment was a pun on your 'Isle of White'.
Actually it's spelt Isle of Wight, and we are not all like the
unfortunate resident that you have kf'd.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Qwight wrote in
:

pots and black etc ?????

OK, Mr.Grey what have I done now?

I hope it's not too serious to mend.

I think the 'black' comment was a pun on your 'Isle of White'.
Actually it's spelt Isle of Wight, and we are not all like the
unfortunate resident that you have kf'd.

The unfortunate resident initially told me that he is from(sic) The Isle Of
White.
I pulled him(it) and said that surely, it is the Isle Of Wight.

"It" is a permanent resident of my new and growing KF.

Baz
Old 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Baz
writes
It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your identity
and also your money.

Ha! They'd be lucky most of us haven't got much anyway
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph