Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Apple Beauty of Bath

Hello
Can anyone help

I am trying to locate an apple tree Beauty of Bath to purchase

Preferably pot grown however bare roots would be OK

A Cornish or Devon nursery so that I could visit would be best

TIA .......................Leslie
Old 07-11-2011, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Therefore" wrote in message
Hello
Can anyone help

I am trying to locate an apple tree Beauty of Bath to purchase

Preferably pot grown however bare roots would be OK

A Cornish or Devon nursery so that I could visit would be best

TIA .......................Leslie

Try contacting James Tresider at Wall Cottage nursery, its on the road
between the A30 roundabout and the Eden Project, he normally buys in grafted
fruit trees each autumn and carries a good range of older and local
varieties, you could try growing Devonshire Quarrendon as an alternative it
is related to Beauty of Bath and the fruits ripen at the same time.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

salt bath questions figaro Ponds 31 29-08-2004 07:41 PM
Something red grows in the bird bath Anonny Moose Gardening 8 21-05-2004 02:02 AM
Beauty of Bath Therefore United Kingdom 10 22-10-2003 07:02 AM
Plant bath? Craig D Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 25-08-2003 02:12 PM
BIRD BATH QUESTION WARRENRN1 Gardening 4 22-07-2003 04:08 PM