Old 16-02-2012, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Sacha

On 15/02/2012 17:19, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Spider
writes
then staying
overnight in Ashburton at the Dartmouth Lodge, so we hope to call in
and see you on the 22nd May.

Isn't that the Dartmoor lodge? I seem to recall it when i was looking at
perhaps coming down to Devon sometime.

Ooops! You're right of course, Janet. That's brain trouble rather than
finger trouble. Thanks for pointing it out.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
Old 16-02-2012, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2012-02-15 17:19:42 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

In article , Spider
writes
then staying
overnight in Ashburton at the Dartmouth Lodge, so we hope to call in
and see you on the 22nd May.

Isn't that the Dartmoor lodge? I seem to recall it when i was looking
at perhaps coming down to Devon sometime.

I think that is probably what Spider means. It's about 5 minutes or so
from here, depending on the traffic you meet in our lanes! ;-)

Thanks, Sacha, for being so polite. I ought to have got it right; it
was written down for me, being a recommendation.

Old 16-02-2012, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2012-02-15 17:19:42 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

In article , Spider
writes
then staying
overnight in Ashburton at the Dartmouth Lodge, so we hope to call in
and see you on the 22nd May.

Isn't that the Dartmoor lodge? I seem to recall it when i was looking
at perhaps coming down to Devon sometime.

I think that is probably what Spider means. It's about 5 minutes or so
from here, depending on the traffic you meet in our lanes! ;-)

Thanks, Sacha, for being so polite. I ought to have got it right; it
was written down for me, being a recommendation.

We haven't stayed there, obviously. But we went to a friend's
major-super-something anniversary a few months ago and the dinner was
very good and the staff absolutely charming. They really did seem to go
the extra mile. It's just off the road that comes off the A38 and turns
left up to us or right up to the moor. Are you there on the night of the
21st or 22nd? I ask because we'd like to ask you to dinner but the 22nd
is a family birthday! If you're free on the 21st, that would be lovely
for us!

Oh Sacha, that is sweet of you! I need to check, but RG is worried that
I'm putting our dates on public view (quite rightly!), so if you don't
mind I'll reply by private email and, forgive me, that will be tomorrow
eve probably because I'm rushing out in the morning. I'm really touched
by your offer. I've gone all over unneccessary! I promise to email you
when I get in tomorrow. Thank you!

Old 17-02-2012, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , says...

so if you don't
mind I'll reply by private email and, forgive me,

The rest of the gardening group won't mind at all.

Janet
Old 17-02-2012, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Spider
writes
Ooops! You're right of course, Janet. That's brain trouble rather
than finger trouble. Thanks for pointing it out.

--

I gave up after on the website as it wasn't obvious how much stuff
cost!!

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Sacha Judith in France United Kingdom 3 17-05-2008 03:51 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 18 21-01-2008 04:07 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 3 16-10-2007 10:55 PM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM