Old 16-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
And if you have Foxes around they will dig like mad trying to find the meat.
I mainly use bonemeal in the bottom of the hole when planting plants, so that it is under a few inches of soil. Occasionally I've scattered it on the surface for my bamboo. My garden is visited by foxes practically every night, but I have had no problem with them digging stuff up.
Old 16-02-2012, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Puzzling soil test result

Dave Hill;950788 Wrote: *And if you have Foxes around they will dig like mad trying to find the

--
echinosum

Several years ago now, I dug a couple of handfulls into the soil
before planting and for the next couple of weeks they were digging
there every night.
David