Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Registered User

Talking New to this and looking for tips!!

Hi i'm Mike i'm 31 and i am new to all this and havent a clue about gardening
I have taken it up as a hobbie to chill out as i have just been told i have epilepsy and this would help with stress hahahaha yeah right i have the bug now and want my garden looking good.
Any tips would be a big help please i only have a small garden and i have also just built myself a potting shead.
One thing i need help with is i am thinking about making a flower wall but just with ferns, my family and I do a lot of walking and we come across a lot of wild ones are you aloud to take cuttings or any small plants or is this a no no?? I have seen you can bag new groth with a little compost but this would look strange to other walkers.
Any tips or help with this matter I would appreciate it.

Thanks little Mike