Old 01-07-2012, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default After the hail

On Jul 1, 9:21*pm, David Hill wrote:
I would suggest opening your own eyes and observing the freak weather

conditions which are now pretty much the norm, rather than taking
notice of ridiculous propaganda issued by the corpse media.

Like the volume of rain and the cold weather we have been having more of!

Alan

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

Sadly global warming is a fact...............what you might read in
the corporate media about it is not.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message

I would suggest opening your own eyes and observing the freak weather

conditions which are now pretty much the norm, rather than taking
notice of ridiculous propaganda issued by the corpse media.

Like the volume of rain and the cold weather we have been having more of!

Alan

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 02-07-2012, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 1, 11:05*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:46:35 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message

I would suggest opening your own eyes and observing the freak weather
conditions which are now pretty much the norm, rather than taking
notice of ridiculous propaganda issued by the corpse media.

Like the volume of rain and the cold weather we have been having more of!

Alan

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it
--

Martin

Maybe less apathy, and realisation that corporate media BS is just
that, would help to fix an awful lot of things in this world?
Old 02-07-2012, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it

It did, till the roof came off.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message
But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets
punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it

It did, till the roof came off.

Weight of snow with 'Global Chilling' ;-) ?

Mike

Old 02-07-2012, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"David Hill" wrote in message
But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets
punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it

It did, till the roof came off.

Weight of snow with 'Global Chilling' ;-) ?

(That's what it was according to the latest buzz in The Daily Tablet)

Old 02-07-2012, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:05:07 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets
punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it

It did, till the roof came off.

In a hurricane that wasn't forecast.

They said that building pyramids would solve the problem
--

Martin

Sorry Martin that was dismissed half way through the build because as
someone said at the time "These are being built wrong and won't last"

Mike

Old 02-07-2012, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message
But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets
punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it

It did, till the roof came off.

lol

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 02-07-2012, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 2, 10:40*am, "Ophelia" wrote:
"David Hill" wrote in message

But then in my younger day it was the Atom bombs that were to blame,
followed by the testing of Hydrogen Bombs, then all the rockets
punching
holes in the Ozone layer, then it was pollution from cars then all
pollution from industry etc.
I bet they blamed fire, the wheel, bows and arrows, gunpowder.........

*sigh* I remember it well ...

... they said that building Stonehenge would fix it

It did, till the roof came off.

lol

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Glad to see you all feel global warming is so very amusing. Obviously
you care very little for the futures of your children or their
children, who will not be able to do a single thing about the earth
pretty effectively having been destroyed by the
greeds........................

It seems astonishing that people such as yourselves who enjoy working
outdoors, dont appear to have noticed the drastic changes in our
weather patterns over the last decade, and seem to actually believe
the ridiculous greed propaganda related to anything to do with global
warming that gets spewed out by the corporate media, which is itself
owned and controlled by the greeds.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message

[...]

And just what are you doing to prevent it?
Other than spending a lot of your time on line osing up precious elecricity?

Old 03-07-2012, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message

[...]

People are not powerless when action is taken by appreciable numbers.
I try very hard to avoid adding to the greeds coffers in any way, but
should 10,000 act in the same way, it would not be long before the
voice of the majority would be heard, and seen as being more
important than things largely being determined in the interests of
very small minority groups, interested only in increasing profits.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"David Hill" wrote in message

[...]

In other words you are doing nothing.

Goldfish Dead after Hail Storm Ken Kose Ponds 4 16-08-2011 11:14 PM
WTB- ¾ Ton pickup- Pay cash Hail damage ok Chris Hagelstein Texas 0 12-05-2003 08:20 PM
Hail Stephen G United Kingdom 2 12-05-2003 02:12 PM
Hosta -- Hail Damage TYbarmea Gardening 3 03-05-2003 09:08 PM
Hail ! Terry Horton Texas 4 05-04-2003 11:11 AM