Old 16-01-2013, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default snowdrops

I am told that the snowdrops in the Rococo Garden at Painswick,
Gloucestershire are well up, anyone been there recently?

kate

Old 16-01-2013, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
I am told that the snowdrops in the Rococo Garden at Painswick,
Gloucestershire are well up, anyone been there recently?

kate

r i Kate,

Our Gardening Club went there three years ago, we may have been a tad late
but the Snowdrops were amazing. There wasn't a lot to see otherwise but
well worth a visit. The is a maze which should be better established than
when we were there.

Bill

Old 16-01-2013, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
I am told that the snowdrops in the Rococo Garden at Painswick,
Gloucestershire are well up, anyone been there recently?

kate

r i Kate,

Our Gardening Club went there three years ago, we may have been a tad late
but the Snowdrops were amazing. There wasn't a lot to see otherwise but
well worth a visit. The is a maze which should be better established than
when we were there.

Bill

Hi again Kate, on checking my photos I see we were there in March 2009

Bill

Old 17-01-2013, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bill Grey wrote:

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
I am told that the snowdrops in the Rococo Garden at Painswick,
Gloucestershire are well up, anyone been there recently?

Our Gardening Club went there three years ago, we may have been a tad late
but the Snowdrops were amazing. There wasn't a lot to see otherwise but
well worth a visit. The is a maze which should be better established than
when we were there.

The maze hedges were nicely above head height last summer.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Old 17-01-2013, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"snip
Bill

Hi again Kate, on checking my photos I see we were there in March 2009

Bill

Thanks Bill and all, I must add it on to my list of places to visit before
we leave Gloucestershire, but, not today, we have had a few flakes of snow
but are promised loads tomorrow here in the Forest of Dean

Kate

Old 17-01-2013, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Out here in East Yorkshire a week ago, together with Aconites and Cyclamen
coum, but ms11C last night and not about ms2 today, so they're hiding under
5 inches of snow here in East Yorkshire

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

I am told that the snowdrops in the Rococo Garden at Painswick,
Gloucestershire are well up, anyone been there recently?

kate

when's the latest for (re-)planting 'snowdrops in the green'? dave @ stejonda United Kingdom 4 01-04-2003 05:56 PM
Snowdrops on display Pam Moore United Kingdom 2 18-02-2003 03:43 PM
Snowdrops Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 07-02-2003 10:06 AM
Snowdrops Cavalier United Kingdom 21 05-02-2003 12:57 PM
Snowdrops in Lawns - especially mine! Tumbleweed United Kingdom 0 16-10-2002 06:51 AM